unreal (4)

In university::

Jk, jm and hb is talking casually, that's when tae entered inside followed by a new trasfer student. He is looking soo handsome and cool, his name is Lee suk. Every girls and some boys drool over him. But jk eyes didn't left tae who is telling lee suk to introduced himself.

Lee suk look around the place, only jungkook eyes is not on him make him raise his brows.

Tae:: take your seat. ( Calm )

Lee suk directly went towards jk and sit beside him, while jk still now didn't gave any attention to him.

Jm:: hello I am jimin. ( Eye smile )

Hb:: I am hobi ( sunshine smile )

Ls:: I am lee suk, nice to meet you two. ( Smile )

Lee suk turn towards jk and extended his hands for handshake.

Ls:: hello ( jk came out from his trance and handshake with lee suk )

Jk:: I am Jeon jungkook. ( Again his eyes went towards the front )

Tae's class end but something was off with tae's behaviour today, only jk was noticed too.

In break time.

Jm and hb become friend with lee suk, they invite him to their group. While jk don't care what's happening around him, his only concern is why tae is little bit off.

In cafetaria,

Ls::  jungkook is always silent?? ( Admire jk side with fond eyes , noticed by jm, hb , Yg and Suga )

Hb:: no only sometimes.

Sg:: are you okay kookie ( caresses jk cheeks with worry while lee suk face changed a little )

Jk:: I am okay hyung ( slow )

Ls:: hmm are you two....( Hesitate )

Hb started to laugh and peck Suga lips make lee suk confuse.

Hb:: he is my boyfriend. And yoongi is jm boyfriend then jk is their little brother. ( Explain )

Lee suk let out a relaxing sigh.

After talking randomly, Yg and sg really like lee suk character and they know he have a crush on jungkook too.

Three months passed as lee suk started to love jk. While today lee suk decide to propose jk., jm, hb and Yg , sg helping him to decorate the uni terrace.

After few hours, jm told jk to come to the terrace, which jk did but he got shock when he saw the decorations that's too lee suk stand there with a smile and a flower bouquet.

Lee suk didn't expect many students came to cheer them, why not lee suk is very friendly with everyone and jk is college heartthrob.

Lee suk kneel on the floor and lean the flower towards jk who don't have any expression. Jk hold lee suk hand and drag him away from the crowd.

Time skip::

Evening, everyone ready to leave uni, hb, jm , Yg , sg try to ask jk about what he tell to lee suk but jk didn't open his mouth, while lee suk left to his house.

While walking, they saw a huge crowd near the notice board. Jm went inside the crowd and get shock. He came out of the crowd struggling a lot.

Yg:: why this much people gather here.

Jm:: hyung someone stick mr.kim medical report on the board. ( Jk heart beat quicken )

Hb:: what medical report??( Curious )

Jm:: in thag report, it says mr.kim was impotent. ( Casual )

Sg:: who done this?? ( Annoyed )

Jk push everyone away and tore the report paper, while others looking at him weirdly.

Jk left from there without even giving a damn about his Hyungs shouting.

Jk saw someone stick the medical report all over the university. Jk run to tae's cabin but he nowhere to found, jk check all over the university, neglecting his phone calls.

It was night time, jk run towards tae's house with every emotions flowing in him. He stand infront of tae's house don't know why he felt tae need someone. He knows after they came from the trip, jk approach tae many times but he got simple reply, don't know why he felt tae avoiding him. He want to see tae now that's it.

On the other side::

Tae is dancing slowly, on the grass with a bare foot, his eyes was now closed but the smile is not in his lips, instead tears flows from his eyes non stop, his hands are holding the air like he is holding someone.

Tears dripping from his face, suddenly tae felt a presence near him , he starled when someone kept his hands around his neck and a warm breath hit on his face.

Tae opened his eyes and mesmerise by the sight, he saw jungkook standing close to him and staring him deeply. Jk took tae hands and kept it around his own waist and started to move slowly, tae also followed and dance slowly.

Both eyes have tears, they both looking at eachother and dancing under the moonlight, tae twirl jk around, who landed on his chest, their face was inch gap. Their body pressed against each other, tae cheeks caresses jk cheeks who closed his eyes feeling good. Tae again twirl him.

Jk lean and kiss tae eyes who closed his eyes , jk can taste the tears of tae.

When he saw tae tears, his legs automatically went towards tae and came to his embrace without any fear. But he thought tae will shout at him and push him away but...

Tae just went with the flow...

Their heart beat sinc with eachother, tae opened his eyes , jk nuzzle his face in tae chest and took a deep breath. That's when something strike tae, so he lightly push jk who look at him with unknown expression.

Tae:: get out. ( Stern )

Jk try to touch tae cheeks but tae took few steps back, 

Tae:: get out jungkook. ( Cold )

Jk:: ok hyung I will go. ( Smile )

Tae look at him with shock,

Jk:: by seeing the response your giving to me ,I get to know you like me , correct hyung?? ( Fond )

Tae fist his hands , tae drag jk out and push him out not harshly.

Tae locked the gate and went inside.

Jk smiled a little and but he know how  tae felt, he know tae is insecure and putting himself down and he know how to get him out of it. To tell you the secret, jk already know tae is impotent few months before.....

______________________________________

Vote and comment