selfish (End)

Taekook room::

Tae is sitting on the bed and scrolling in the phone for nearly one hour making jk curious. Jk sit beside tae and kept his head on tae shoulder then see what tae is watching. Jk blink his eyes and his tears build up in his eyes with a small smile.

Tae is watching how to take of a male in pregnancy. Jk kiss tae cheeks who look at him with a little smile. Jk placed a kiss on tae forehead and sit on his lap and kept his hand around tae shoulder who switch off his phone and kept his hand on jk waist then pull him closer, both body press against eachother.

Jk is looking at his husband face with fond look while tae is adjusting jk hair behind his ear. Jk lean and kiss on tae nose ,cheeks , and his both eyes while tae letting his husband do anything.

Jk:: your perfect the way your hyungie you don't need to change for anyone. ( Soft )

Tae:: I want for you.

Tae smiled and kept his head on jk chest and hearing his heart beat.

Tae:: did that minjee spoke badly to you. ( Caresses his cheeks )

Jk hummed and kept his head on tae shoulder.

Tae:: are you hurt anywhere?? ( Check jk who Chuckle )

Jk:: I am the one who hit his head ,I am strong hyungie. (Cute)

Tae:: what did he said??

Jk told everything to tae who fist his hand in anger.

Tae:: move I will make some sense on that head. ( Cold )

Jk sighed and shook his head then hug tae tightly ,tae look at him.

Jk:: leave hyungie they already get their answer by the way you anounce I am pregnant. ( Smile )

Tae hummed still frown decorating on his forehead.

Jk:: aigoo hubby please calm down. ( Pepper kisses to tae face who smiled )

Tae felt nervous but he struggle to ask ,jk noticed it too. Jk cup his face.

Jk:: I am your husband Kim jungkook hubby, I am not any stranger you can ask me anything, anything hubby. ( Peck tae lips who teared up )

Jk shook his head and kiss tae eyes.

Tae:: I want to know how to take care of you, can you teach me. I don't know how to start but I can learn baby, I will learn it for you. ( Jk heart ache but he nodded his head and hide his face in tae chest as he don't want tae to see his tears )

Tae pat his head and kiss his head.

In downstairs, minjee is standing with his luggage and a puffy eyes. Everyone gave him a hug. That's when taekook came down. Minjee stood infront of tae who look at him.

Jk:: I know you misunderstood because my husband use soft voice only to you ,you know the reason??( Minjee shook  his head while jk told everything to mj who shocked and feel little ashamed, tae saw him as a brother but he?? )

Mj:: sorry hyung.( Tears )

Tae:: it's okay, it was my mistake too.( Normal voice not the soft voice he use make jk shook his head with a smile )

Minjee left from there while tae turn towards other Kim's.

Tae:: i am going to shift from here with my husband. ( Announce )

Others widen their eyes in horror even jk don't know about this. Jk hold tae hand and raise his brows asking why??

Tae turn towards older Kim's.