own you (2)

Now tae and mr.jeon is standing infront of hospital room. The cut was soo deep , it was a head injury so doctor taking multiple scans to check whether he have any internal bleeding or any damage to his brain or not. Its been three hours tae sitting there with crying mr.jeon.

Doctor came to Jeon and taehyung,

Mr.j:: how is he doctor?? My son is ok right?? ( Tears )

D:: thank God he don't have any internal bleeding, only he have a deep cut, we stich his front head , don't worry he is alright now. You can see him now. ( Left )

Mr.jeon run inside followed by tae ,who having weird feeling it's the first time he feel this much bad for a unknown person, he mind was restless.

Mr.jeon is crying holding jk hand who is unconscious, tae is looking at jk with an unknown emotions.

Mr.j:: sorry baby app.a was soo carel.ess ( mumbling soo many sorry to him )

Jk stir up and opened his eyes,same he feel darkness, but he heard his appa crying. How did he end up in here??

Mr.j:: baby ( cup jk face ) are you okay?? Is it paining bub.( Caresses his cheeks )

Jk blink his eyes showing no emotion, he don't know tae is present inside the room.

Tae get to know that jk is blind by jimin.  he already have enwoo and bogum number ,so he quickly guessed it must be jimin younger brother.
He is jimin uni friend.

Jk didn't even speak a small word. But something strike him.

Jk:: you are the one who took me to hospital ( tiny )

Mr.j:: yes me and taehyung, if he didn't come to save you then we don't know about your condition. He is standing beside you ( guilty )

Jk roam his hand on the air and calling tae,

Jk:: mister..( tae quickly hold his hand ) thank you soo much for saving me and don't think this as a prank. ( Grateful )

Tae:: no need kid, but be careful okay. ( Deep voice )

Jk feel something weird in his tummy, his heart was racing for some unknown reason. Tae caresses jk hand with his thump.

Jk:: can you help me for once please mister.  ( Plead )

Tae:: sure kid ,tell me I will do and call me Hyung.  ( Soft )

Jk nervousness got away by tae tone.

Jk:: I want to look for a new apartment for me Hyung, don't worry I have my own money ,I will give you please. ( Tiny )

Tae and mr.jeon got confused, but something make mr.jeon heart race fast.

Tae:: apartment for you?? ( Confused )

Jk feel his heart will burst because till now tae is holding jk hand and caressing it.

Jk nodded his head with an empty eyes, tae can easily tell how jk is lonely by his eyes.

Mr.j:: baby what are you talking about?? Why do you need an apartment. ( Panick )

Jk:: I want to stay alone from you all so that you people can live freely. I want to go so let me leave.

Tae tighten his grip around jk hand,

Mr.j:: bun how can you li...( Cut by jk )

Jk:: I will took by aunty mrs.choi with me don't worry hereafter I will pay for my uni and mrs.choi.

Mr.jeon heart broken by jk who is looking down.

Mr.j:: I kn.ow your angry at u.s for being ignorant. Let.s talk thi.s matter afterwards okay. ( Tears ) now sleep comman..( jk shook his head and kept his other hand on tae one )

Jk:: hyung pl.ease help me this on.ce. if I g.o to je.on mansion then I will d.ie from loneliness and jealousy,...pl.ease hyung. ( Mr Jeon started to cry )

Tae:: I will look one for you promise now sleep hmm.. jungkook right?? ( Jk nodded )

After few minutes jk slept, mr.jeon sitting with a guilty eyes, tae didn't even look at him, tae know how much these people make that boy feel alone.

Next day, whole jeons present in the hospital, jm was crying hard mumbling sorry because jk called him  six times others too very guilty.

While mrs.jeon can't even face jk ,she was crying in the corner of the room.
Tae scold jimin who is looking down ,now they are in the hospital terrace.

Tae told jimin how jk told him to seek for any apartment this made jm more sad. Days passed jk refused to go to Jeon mansion ,but they can't let jk alone ,tae found out a solution.

Now tae is sitting beside jk and holding his hands, jeons are looking at them.

Jk:: did you find one hyungie. ( Cute )

Tae heart skip a beat , he look at jk doe eyes and the excitement in the tone.

Tae:: hmm how about you can stay with me. I was living alone in my apartment. I promise I won't disturb your peace. ( Sincere )

Jk think for a while his lips form a pout , tae cooed internally.

Jk:: but hyungie I don't want...( Tae cut him )

Tae:: listen kook your not any burden to me okay so stop using this excuse to avoid staying with me. ( Stern )

Jk pout got bigger,

Jk:: on one condition, let me  pay rent. ( Fold his arms with a puffy cheeks )

Tae chuckled and nodded his head but he hit his head and told jk.

Tae:: ok then. ( Smile )

Jeons got happy ,they know tae's character they feel soo happy but how they gonna make jk forgive them.

Let's see.... Jk got discharged and went with tae both are heading towards tae's house jimin and mrs.choi is also tag along with them.

The ride was silent, jk is kept his head on the window and feeling the wind caresses his face.

Tae parked the car, and he step out from the car then opened the door for jk, and took jk hand with his permission.

Tae lead him inside while telling him the things which his coming on their ways. Jm and mrs.choi look at them with a smile.

Actually it was mrs.choi work but tae took the initiative.

That time jk don't know his one accidental call gonna change his life forever and ever.

Few hours left jimin spend time with jk who talk to him like nothing happened make jm sad, jm expect some scolding or anything like silent treatment but jk is like he forgot everything.

Mrs.choi is cooking while tae is guiding jk to his room which was beside his room. It was not that much big house but luxurious. Jk is feeling soo comfortable with tae and his small touches. He feel over whemble like how tae treat him soo well.

Tae help jk sit on the bed and he bend down to his level and make him wear a small chain making jk flinch by a cold chain. 

Tae:: sorry kook. It was cold right??

Jk nodded,

Jk:: what is this?? ( Touch the chain and feeling it's structure )

Tae:: hmm if you feel helpless just press this button on your chain ( hold jk hand and help him to press the button )if I failed to lift the call it will give me a emergency alert in every system of mine ,got it kook. ( Soft )

Jk eyes filled with tears, literally no one not even his parents take care of him like tae.

Tae wipe those tears with his rough hands, tae got a call from his dad make him sighed.

He went few distance from jk,

Mr.k:: tae I get to know your giving shelter to Jeon blind son ( tae fist his hands tightly ) your fiance don't like it so send him to any other place. ( Cut the call )

Tae grip his phone with a gritted teeth.

______________________________________

Vote and comment