devotion (3)

Jk slowly drive the car, tae felt sleepy. He kept his head on the window and went to his dreamland. Jk turn his face and saw him, jk adjust the seat slowly, he push the seat backwards and make it flat.

Tae stir a little but lay conformably. Jk again started to drive focussing on the road. It was one hour drive. In the middle jk stopped infront of a small restaurant and bought the dinner. He stopped infront of his house and parked and car.

He tap tae cheeks,

Jk:: wake up taehyung. ( Rough voice )

Tae stirred and saw jk with his big eyes. For a few seconds all memories of today flash in tae mind. Jk adjust the seat of tae which went normal. Tae removed his seatbelt, while jk opened the door for taehyung.

Both went inside, it was small cosy house, because jk only bought this for him, he thought it's enough. This house have one master bedroom and two guest room, but jk changed the guest room into office room and boxing room.

Tae followed jk who stopped in his track and look at him.

Jk:: I know this is a force marriage for both of them. But don't think your stuck with me, your free from me. Do everything you like, even if you want you can love someone you like..on that day I will give you divorce. Don't think about anyone , this is your life.
I have one condition don't disturb me in my working hours that's it.

Tae process everything jk said, and nodded his head. Tae really got relief, he thought jk is a rude man but he is very understanding..

Jk:: words ( calm )

Tae:: oo..okay. ( tae want to ask something but hesitate which jk noticed )

Jk:: ask.

Tae widen his eyes, and took his phone, he typed whatever he wants to say and show it towards jk who didn't even look at the phone and stare at tae with intense eyes.

Jk:: speak. ( Tae gulp, it was a big sentence though )

Tae:yyo.you too don't ge..get burr.den abb.out mm..e. yy..ou to.oo fr..ee from mmy ress..ponsibility..yo..uu can aallaslo l..love sssome one. Whh..en yy.ou g..ot one tt..el me.ddont w..orry I won't dis..turb you ( Stutter )

After completing his long sentence, tae expect a irritate face of jk but he saw a very focused one. He really get shocked, it's the first time someone listen him and let him speak his point.

Jk:: hmm it's good. Then I have only one bedroom, is it okay for you to share it with me?? It's okay if you felt uncomfortable tell me honestly.

Tae think for a second, don't know why he felt really safe and comfortable.

Tae::ii I am oo.okay with ii..t. ( small smile )

It's been soo long ,tae smiled genuinely.

Jk lead him to their room,

Tae look around, it was full was black, bed sheets, walls, door, ceiling, everything, even cupboard, and a dark theme lights. Tae felt like he enter in a demon world.

Jk saw how tae look at the room with fear make his lips twitch.

The outer world thought jk have no emotion, he is like a robot, but jk too have heart right, he have feelings but he only shown when it needed.

Jk:: freshen up and come down let's have dinner. I will freshen up in my office room. ( Jk took his clothes and went to his office room )

Tae sit on the bed and think about how his parents just wanted to marry him off for their reputation and how they didn't even consider his feelings, they just informed him to marry jk, he was soo panicked, he don't even know about jk, he want to die, but thank god jk is not bad like how others portray him. First of all he is the first person who listened tae.