pain (4)

In taekook house::

Tae is eating jk lips, both are kissing hungrily, their clothes already shattered on the floor. Thier both naked bodies pressed against each other. Jk whole body covered with dark hickeys, tae is slowly thrusting him make jk let out a soft moan.

Jk:: I am o.kay move faster baby.. ( Breathing heavily )

Tae pepper kisses all over jk face and fasten, jk was a moaning mess, only slapping sound, moans and groan are heard in the room.

Tae was soo careful with jk ,both are first for eachother, they made love with lot's of care and sweet words. After few rounds tae fall on top of jk and kept his head on jk chest who stroke his hair with a little smile.

Jk(mind):: you should escaped from me ,why?? See now your stucked baby. Stucked..stucked.. stucked..( creepy smile )

Tae can't see his face, because he kept it in jk chest.

Tae got enwoo number, he can't leave jk now, as jk behaving a little different as tae can't determined.

Days passed, months passed, jk become soo Soft towards tae who felt soo love and care from his hubby. Tae is the happiest person because jk treat him like a king, but only to him for others he is being cold.

Today tae's best friends bg ,enwoo, yn, Jack are sitting in the living room of taekook house. They came to visit them. It's been soo long they all hang out together.

They all laughing and talking that's when jk came down with his casual clothes, it's enwoo was kept his hand around tae shoulder in a friendly way but jk pock his tongue. Jk shook his head and went to them.

Tae stood up and hug jk,

Tae:: hubby see they are my friends, they attend our wedding too but I think you forgot them. He is enwoo, bogum , yn and that stupid is Jack. ( Boxy smile )

Jk greet them one by one,

Jk:: you people carry on, tae I have important meeting I will come back in few hours. ( Peck tae forehead who kiss his lips in return with a smile )

Tae:: come back soon. ( Soft )

Jk nodded and left from there.

Yn:: he is soo lovely. ( Cheery )

Tae nodded his head with a little smile.

Then they all spend their time playing games and talking about their lovers, Jack is teasing tae who is hitting Jack non stop. Tae is now biting Jack bisep who is screaming others are laughing at them.

J:: yaah bitch leave me. ( Scream )

Tae bite hard ,thats when jk enter inside the look at the scene with unknown eyes, when Jack saw jk..

J:; mr.kim please told him to stop, I am gonna bleed now. ( Fake cry )

When tae heard jk name he left Jack and run to jk then pull him for a tight hug, but he got shock when jk lightly push him away from him and left to his room with empty eyes. Tae look at him with confused eyes.

Bg:: what happened tae?? ( Worry )

Tae:: nothing hyung, he must be tired. Hmm I will go to him.

Yn:: then we will get going. Take care bye tae.

Ew:: let's meet again soon. ( Short hug )

J:: bye bitch ,take care.( Hug )

Then everyone left, tae left to their room and saw jk is sleeping on the bed without even take off his shoes and coat. Tae sighed then removed jk shoes and socks then slowly removed his tie and coat. He he was pulled on jk chest, tae gasped and lift his head then look at jk who smashed his lips on him , tae smiled and kiss back both are kissing slowly but soon their kiss get heated, tae suck jk lips who grip his back hair and pull him close.

They both break the kiss and breathing heavily, jk caresses tae cheeks who lean for the touch.

Tae:: why did you push me before. ( Pout )

Jk:: sorry. ( Soft )

Tae:: I won't forgive you? ( Peck jk nose who showed his small smile )

Jk:: then what should I do to make you forgive me. ( Run his hands on tae bare chest to his nipples who bite his lips controlling his moans )

Tae:: hmm take day..~~ off ( tae moan loudly when jk hand went inside his under wear. )

Tae kept his head on jk chest breathing heavily as jk doing his work down their giving handjob to his husband. Tae is moaning and sucking jk collar bones giving dark hickeys.

After few minutes both got freshen up and cuddled on the bed.

Tae noticed jk is lost somewhere. Tae peck jk lips who look at him.

Tae:: what happened?? ( Soft )

Jk:: I am feel like Kil...( Stopped when he realised what he gonna said )

Tae:: hmm say hubby, feel like?( Stroke jk hair )

Jk:: nothing what you want for dinner, I will cook for you. ( Soft )

Tae:: anything your honour. ( Kiss jk lips )

Jk nodded and make tae slept by singing softly and patting his bum. Tae went to his dreamland ,jk kiss his forehead and detached himself from tae and kept the pillow, he covered him with a warm blanket and came downstairs. Jk is cooking with loving eyes. For a final touch jk took something from his pocket , it was a small bottle, he smiled whole heartedly while looking at the bottle.

He open the cap and pour the liquid on the food.

After few minutes he set the table for them and went to wake him up. He saw his baby sleeping cutely cuddling with the pillow and his lips jutted out. Jk cooed and placed a kiss on tae lips.

Before he woke up tae he got a call from enwoo, he left to balcony to lift the call.

Jk:: hmm say what you want?? ( Cold )

En::tae contacted me ( jk body froze )
Don't worry I didn't told him anything.

Jk:: here after no one can separate me from him.he is mine only mine. ( Soft smile )

Other side enwoo is gulping hard.

En:: what have you done??

Jk:: none of your business. ( Cut the call )

Jk went to freshen up.

______________________________________

Vote and comment