my man (3)

Time skip to after three months::

In these months, taehyung become the most strict principal and jungkook become everyone angel professor. Tae is always maintaining a rough aura, while jk tried his level best to be soft.
Jk become very best friend with enwoo, ans side by side they are collecting information against the president and enwoo..they catch every mistakes they done while trying to covering up...

Let's see what they are doing...

Tae is walking in the corridor with a straight face, while other students gulp and move their way away from tae.

He reached his room and close the door soon he released his breath which he was holding soo long..

Tae:: ahh taehyung your really a good actor ( pat himself with a proud smile )

Tae checking the cctv camera and poke his tongue, when he saw enwoo and jungkook was laughing near the canteen. Tae can easily say it was jk fake smile..but tae felt strange.

After few minutes, jk came to the principal room and took a deep breath.

Jk usual face came back. Tae gave him water who gulp in one go..

Jk can sense tae stare, he look at him.

Jk:: he invited me to his birthday party.

Tae:: ohh ( tiny )

Jk raise his brows..

Jk stood up and bend down infront of tae who look at him with confused eyes..soon tae smiled a little when jk tied tae's shoe lace.

Jk stood up and took his book,then left from there.

At evening, taekook walking outside, enwoo saw them and come towards them. Tae noticed him and kept his hand around jk waist,

Ew eyed the hands and smile fakely..

Ew:: hmm kook don't forget to come today..( fond )

Jk nodded his head but tae interept them..

Tae:: where?? ( Jk look at him like I already told you )

Ew:: my birthday party sir. ( Fake smile )

Tae:: only my husband is invited? ( Staright face)

Enwoo bite his inner cheeks,

Ew:: no sir, I thought to invite you too, please come with kook. ( Polite )

Tae nodded his head and cupp jk face who look at him with unknown eyes..

Tae:: let's go baby, I am hungry ( peck jk forhead who closed his eyes )

Enwoo left with a red eyes..

Soon after enwoo left ,tae run to his car in a jet speed without turning back, he know if he stand here then jk gonna smash him.

Jk look at the direction where tae ran.

After they both went to their home, tae thanking every god because jk didn't scold him.

Taekook is getting ready for the party, they both looking stunning. Tae eyes landed on jk who dressed like a angel, he always saw jk in Black but today he is wearing a gorgeous white dress and looking like an living angel.

Tae gulp his saliva, his throat went dry, jk come towards him, he stood very close make tae breath stuck. Jk adjust tae tie who's hands automatically placed on jk waist who didn't said anything.

Jk look at tae, who is staring at him with his deep ocean eyes.

Jk:: let's go. ( Calm )

Tae nodded his head but before that he hold jk hand who look at him..