pain (6)

Jk is sitting on the same place, he took the cutter to cut himself but stopped because he know if jk do any stupid things tae can't bare the pain. Jk need to do something to make tae go away from him by own then he can leave the world. Jk is thinking hard for any solution to make tae hate him.

After long hours of thinking jk come into conclusion, he gonna hurt namjin, that's the only way he can make tae hate him. He know how much tae love his parents ,yeah he need to be cruel, he first try to drag tae to his dark world but that's the worst thing he had done but he need to release taehyung from his dark world. He can't stop that happy butterfly, the feeling of letting tae be happy and not be with him is getting strong.

Jk stood up, his arms are itching and his heart is aching like hell ,he want to hug tae to his embrace,he want to pepper tae with lots of kisses. But he feared if he see tae again ,he can change his mind and left this world with tae, so he need to be careful.

He know one thing that namjin won't let them meet. But he heard a calling bell,.he know it must be his parents, he is not in his right mind to tolerate them. If they trigger him, then he will burst out and do something he won't like.

So he lay down on the bed before that he took tae's used clothes and hug them tightly, he sniff tae's scent and humm in satisfaction. He can't sleep how can he ?? When his heart is not with him, tears dropping from his eyes, jk took the pillow and hide his face into it then started to cry and scream in pain. His mind constantly telling him not to leave tae in this world but his heart deny it saying he need to be happy in this life, as tae is a free bird.

Calling bell sound stopped, jk is sniffing and sobbing, his cheeks and nose are very red, his eyes are swollen, his lips are bleeding because he is bitting it constantly. He look like a total mess.

Jk sit on the bed and took his phone, he got no calls and no messeges. He know namjin having tae phone. Jk went to his gallery and seeing his baby photos with lot of love. He laugh with tears, jk started to delete every photos with a trembling hands, whenever he saw the memories he want to took tae with him. Jk throw the phone on the floor and started to slap himself hardly, his cheeks started to bleed because of the force jk slapping himself.

Jk:: I can't leave just like that baby,I need to make you hate me my sweet. Shh that's why I didn't let anyone come to my personal space, we can say no one entered but baby your  unique and special you just broke my space and entered my heart. That's why I can't leave you baby. ( Little smile ) can I hug you for the last time. Wait baby I will come to you now and hug you tightly. ( Jk got up from his place weakly and search for his car keys )

Jk came downstairs, he feel suffocated he want to see his baby now. Jk opened the door ,to his surprise a person jump on him and kept his legs around his torso smashed his lips on him. Jk hold him securely why not it's his husband who is kissing him messily ,jk can felt how much tae was in pain make his heart bleed in pain.

Tae broke the kiss and slap jk harshly who hold him tight. Tae is slapping him multiple times but stopped when he saw how jk cheeks are already bleeding. Tae lips wobble, he kiss jk cheeks multiple time and caresses ,he is crying hard.

Tae:: yo.u sl.ap yo.ur.self. ( glare )

Jk just peck his both eyes who closed his eyes. Jk can sense many eyes watching them. He know his family standing their with fuming in anger.

Jk walk towards sofa and made tae sit on his lap. Tae cup jk cheeks and peck his whole face.

Tae:: you know what hubby , you don't need to mix poison without my knowledge, you could told me , I will eat by myself. ( Soft )

Jk bite his inner cheeks to stop his cry.
Tae kept his head on jk crook of neck and nuzzle his face.

Jk saw namjin, yoonmin and sope , aera and Mina having different expression.

Nj:: tae don't make me angry enough, leave that basta..( stopped when tae glare at him )

Jin::he tried to kill you tae , please baby, just come with us.

It's tae woke up after slept for few hours ,then he started to cry asking for his husband, he directly came here without even give any fuck about namjin shouting. Jeons also get to know what happened , they are extremely shock, because they know how much jk love tae in these months..

Hb:: I know you pranked right kook. ( Hope )

Nj:: fuck his prank. ( Growl )

Sg:: jungkook ( stern )

Jk look at him.

Sg:: why?? ( Controlling his anger )

Jk didn't said anything make everyone angry, after few minutes jk peck tae whole face and try to detach himself from tae who hold him tightly. But jk mind constantly try to control him so jk pushed tae who landed on the floor. Jk run to his room and closed the door with a thud.

Jk heard tae is banging the door and crying telling him to open the door.

Tae:: I swear hubby if you don't open the door now ,I will cut myself. ( Threaten )

Others panick when tae kept the knife on his wrist.

Jin:: are you mad baby. ( Fear )

Nj:: drop the knife , please tae. ( Tears )

Jk opened the door and tae look at others.

Tae:: you people can leave I will call you later appa. ( Soft )

Nj:: no I can't...

Tae cut him.

Tae:: please appa I beg you, may be you people don't believe him, but I do he is the safest place to me. He don't even bare the single cut on me. Just go I will handle ,I promise. We need some privacy.

Namjin don't have heart to leave, but they know how jk pour his all love in tae ,they too can't believe what happened. They just nodded their head half heartedly.

Others left from there. Tae locked the door outside and came to their room. He went inside and saw jk is lying on the bed with a closed eyes. Tae hover above him, who opened his eyes and they stare at each other.

Tae kiss jk forehead, eyes ,nose and cheeks , lips and trailing kisses down. Jk hold tae hair and try to push him away but tae was strong, he started to suck jk collar bones who is moaning and thrashing, trying to stop tae who hold jk both hands above his head with his one hand.

Actually tae was strong, he can stop his parents from dragging him that time but he was mentally broke ,that made him physically weak. But now he was determined to find the truth.

Tae rip jk shirt and throw it away, he is sucking and bitting jk upper body. Jk is moaning and thrashing at the same time.

Tae came down and remove jk pants along with boxer. Tae started to suck and make dark hickeys on jk inner thighs who lost it.

Tae stopped and look at jk ,he left jk hands who look at him with unknown eyes, tae removed his clothes one by one and kiss jk lips who kiss him back with aggression.

Tae slowly enter inside his husband who grip tae hair harshly. After giving some time to adjust ,tae started to thrust in animalistic speed. Jk eyes rolled back in pleasure, he is scratching tae's bare back.

After a deep thrust, he cum deep inside jk who is breathing heavily.

Tae kept his head on jk chest, he was still inside him.

Tae:: I don't know hubby, what your hiding,  If you want to leave the world, I have no problem, let's leave  together hubby..

Jk look at tae deeply...

_____________________________________

Vote and comment