heal me (end)

Au:: I actually I don't like heal me that much, it's not satisfy me..( sigh ) so I am going to end...

I am veryyyyyyyy sad next oneshot gonna be very emotional sad and full of love, just look forward to it..

After one year::

Tae's house::

Tae tried his level best to make jk normal to his normal state but jk didn't even give any effort. Jk knows everything about tae and his work..he want revenge that's it..

Tae too somewhat guessed it, jk want to kill daehyung..but to jk luck daehyung got ill and lay on the death bed, he died within few weeks making jk scream in pain and agony..

That's the first time tae heard jk voice, tae felt very bad for him. jk really cried like a river that day..

Tae always with him and didn't even went to daehyung funeral..now the biggest problem is Miya who is daehyung wife suicide herself after her husband death, minjee is just ten years old..

Tae is now in the position to took over the leader. They can't back now because they have many enemies especially taehyung..if he leave them they will kill them..so tae took over the position as leader.

Everyone knows minjee and try to kill him because they thought minjee is taehyung weakness...but the truth is Jeon jungkook become tae's heart,

Tae don't want his enemies to know about jungkook.. for tae jk become important person in his life. So he send jungkook to namjoon house and visit often there just to see jk face.

He started to live in daehyung house along with minjee, he raised minjee like a brother but he don't know he was raising a obsessed prick. He don't know he will lose his precious persons his parents..

Minjee is sixteen years old...that's when tae started to notice minjee weird behaviour, he acting strange whenever he talk with someone and get angry if he not get any attention from tae, acting total clingy....

On the other side::

Jk become a fine boy, tae taught him every skills. Mr and mrs.kim also liked him..jk is not that much expressive but tae make jk show his true face...

Jk become everything for namjin, he become like their own son..

They all tried very hard to bring out jk real nature..but soon jk forgot his worst past and thanks to taehyung. 

Let's see what they are doing..

Jk is playing video game with yoongi and suga, that's when tae visit him.

Jk bite his lips and his cheeks got pink..jk don't know how to name this feeling. He felt weird in tae's presence, he crave for tae's warm embrace,he miss him like hell...he hate that minjee bastard because he is clingy with tae ,he hate it..

Tae settled himself behind jk and pull him close, jk back hit on tae chest who trap jk in his arms and he started to play for jk who's heart is beating like a train. Tae don't know how jk is feeling, jk stomach doing summersault.

Tae's breath hitting jk neck, soon Yg and Suga throw thier controller feeling defeat,. Tae laughed and placed his head on jk shoulder like hugging him from backside.

Jk gulp and stood up, tae look at him and smiled,

Tae:: come let's go for a shopping..( drag jk , tae wear his mask and cover him properly )

They both bought many things mainly tae who ready buy the whole store for jk.

Jk:: hyung ice cream..( doe eyes )

Tae pinch jk cheeks and bought him ice cream. Jk is licking the ice cream messily. Tae's breath stuck when jk moan loudly..tae cleared his throat..

After few minutes, jk kept his head on tae chest who is stroking his hair..
They are heading back to jk house.

Tae eye the driver who stopped infront of a cafe shop, tae left and came back with cake and banana milk for jk who showed his bunny teeth, tae automatically mesmerize and peck jk lips who stunned even tae widen his eyes like what the fuck he have done....

Tae sit beside jk and the driver starts the car, the ride was soo silent, tae was soo nervous and felt bad, he don't want to make jk think he is a pervert..and they have very huge age difference.

Soon the car stopped, tae turn towards jk and cup his face..

Tae:: I am sorry kookie. ( Soft )

Jk blink his eyes and lean a little he peck tae lips multiple times..

Jk:: it's okay. ( Run out leaving a blank face taehyung)

Soon tae came out from his shock and went inside, he gave the cake and banana milk to jk who is sitting with joon with a blushy face.

Tae kneel on the floor and hold jk hands who look at him. Tae peck jk both hands..

Tae:: sweetheart you know what's this meaning?? ( Soft )

Jk just nodded his head,

Tae smiled and joined their forehead..

Tae:: how about we get married...( Soon a slipper landed on tae who look at Jin with glare )

Jin:: first date young man ,then get married. ( Simple )

Tae smiled and hug jk who hide his face in tae chest...

But tae got a call and his breath stuck, he get to know someone killed Mr and mrs.kim..

Months passed, tae didn't stupid to not find who killed his parents, it was minjee, and some of daehyung mans behind this act..tae was burning in anger..tae find out about how minjee killed many people's behind his back..minjee was just a perfect killer.mhe plan everything accordingly and turn that one as accident without anyone knowledge..

Taehyung get to know minjee was obsessed with him, tae want to kill minjee because he killed his parents and took many innocent people lives just because they are connected with tae.

Tae don't want to simply kill him, he want to give something beyond that, that's when jk gave him a perfect plan..that just give him enormous love and took everything from him infront of his eyes...

That's how minjee thought tae love him more than anyone, and he dreamt to marry him, but everything changed..

Jk want to be in this plan,even Yg and sg and executed..

Giving just a death is not a good punishment... giving slow poison to our mind is best.....

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: I was like what I am doing?? It was not me?? Yes it was me.. though..see see I am blabbering like a mental..

Bye bye..