pain (7)

Jk was looking at tae deeply, tae look at him with love eyes.

Jk opened his mouth to speak but cut by a uneasy feeling,. Jk closed his mouth ,tae get it and stood up, while jk run to the bathroom, he was still naked, tae followed him with worried face, jk is pucking his heart out while tae is holding his forehead for support, tae gave him some water and wrap jk in a blanket, he lift him then went to the bed, he slowly placed jk on the bed. Who is looking weak and tired.

Tae::  shall we check hubby??( Took pregnancy kit from his coat pocket )

Jk widen his eyes, yes tae noticed jk symptoms for past few weeks, tae removed the blanket from jk body and used the kit. They wait for few minutes while jk sit there with an unknown eyes.

Jk saw how tae face bloomed with happiness, he saw how his baby is showing his boxy smile.

Tae cup jk face and peck his lips multiple times.

Tae:: congrats hubby, we are going to be parents. ( Extreme happy )

Tae face fell, when he saw,  jk don't have expression.

Tae:: your no.t ha.ppy. hubby?? ( Hurt )

Jk think for a while and smile at tae,

Jk:: I am happy baby, I am soo happy ( mind ) now you won't be alone in this world after me. I know you will be a good father.

Tae hug him tightly, tae know jk is hiding something, he know he can't make jk utter the truth. But tae know one thing jk love him more than anyone in this world. He was determined to find the truth, but before that he will be careful now onwards, he need to monitor jk second by second , he get to know jk behaving sometimes weirdly, first he he need to find enwoo by Crook or hook.

Jk:: don't ask me about anything I done before, and don't clingy with anyone infront of me promise me. ( Soft )

Tae can say jk eyes hold something he can't find.

Tae promised jk and pull him for a deep hug.  They both hug each other for a while and slept in eachother embrace.

Next day, namjin and sope standing in the living room holding their luggage as they gonna live here , they get to know jk is pregnant, tae told them that jk hiding something, so he asked them to stay here, as he can't be with jk always,he need to find enwoo as soon as possible.

But jk don't like them staying here but he didn't said anything though, when he saw tae puppy eyes.

Jk pregnancy is very smooth, he don't get any mood swings, he just go to company normally , tae take care of him like petal. Namjin and sope happy to see them this much lovey dovey.

Now jk is five months pregnant, he is attending a meeting in his company having a cold eyes as always.

On the other side::

Tae is now sitting infront of enwoo who tied in a rope,

Tae:: I am really sorry enwoo I tied you, it's because you always run away and try to hide you from me, i know your hiding something about my husband.

They both are in Jeon mansion, yes Jeon mansion, he can't bring enwoo to their house as jk can anytime come.

Namjin, sope are in taekook house, Jeon twins went to out city, only yoonmin and tae is sitting on the living room along with enwoo.

Ew:: I don't know anything. ( Look down )

Yg:: please enwoo, I beg you I don't know what happen to my brother, he is behaving totally weird. ( Plead )

Jm:: just tell us ,is he having any multiple personality disorder or something. ( Tae glare at him make him shut with fear )

Ew:: just leave ,I need to go. ( Tears )

Tae:: I won't leave you unless you tell the truth. ( Deep voice )

Others gulp..

Ew shook his head and try to remove the rope but he can't.

Ew:: please please leave me , please. He will kill me if he get to know I was caught. Please ( beg )

Tae frown..

Yg:: who??

Ew look at tae ,

Ew:: your husband. ( Tae breath stuck )

Yg:: what the fuck your blabbering. ( Angry )

Jm hold Yg hands tightly.

Tae kneel on the floor infront of enwoo and hold his both hands who look at tae with sad eyes .

Tae:: en.woo please, I want to help him for that I ne.ed to  know about him. Ple.ase ple.ase , wit.hout him I am nothing he is my bre.ath, I swear if he no more th.en I will die.( Cry )

Yoomin look at tae with teary eyes.

Ew:: you can't help him taehyung, definitely you can't, he is far away from you all to reach, you can't help him. ( Tae look at enwoo with hurt eyes )

Jm:: what do you mean?? ( Fear )

Ew:: hear me well taehyung, hear me well, your husband is a psycho, Kim jungkook is a bloody psycho.

Tae left enwoo hand and sit on the floor with a pale face, yoonmin heart stop for a second.

Ew:: stay away from him, it will be safe for you and I get to know he is pregnant, just took your child and run away from him. He is beyond your imag.ination ( shiver in fear ) you people don't know about the real jungkook.

Tae breath got heavy, why the hell enwoo is blabbering, no it can't be true right??

Yg:: your lieing bastard. ( Hold enwoo collar )

Ew:: do you people ever noticed him being look at the same place for half and hour or one hour, if you people saw how his smile holds creepiness , do you people witness him eating dead insects, do you people witness him having a weird habit, nothing just talking to the wall like there is a person or do you people saw him ( deep silence )

Enwoo body is shaking and sweating badly...

Ew:: saw him eating his own flesh...( Fear )

Jimin hiding in  yg chest, Yg was froze while tae don't have expression.

Tae:: HE IS NOT, NO HE IS NOT HE NEVER DONE THESE THINGS , YOUR LIEING...( shout and hug himself feeling his heart was ripping )

Ew:: because your his obsession. I will tell you why and how he become like this then you belive me.....

______________________________________

Vote and comment