old book (2)

Jeon jungkook sitting infront of a royal people their appearance screaming rich and powerful. They both in his fiftees. They are looking at him fondly.

Jk look around ,he saw few people , he definitely know one thing he must be time travelled or someone pranking him but thier is no way that they go this much extreme to prank him.

He can say the people infront of them is king and queen. King slowly came towards him make jk gulp in fear.
The king placed his hand on jk shoulder who look at him with teary doe eyes, but he was engulfed by a tight hug. He feel suffocated by the king actually he is the king's father Mr.kim.

Mr.kim:: your looking like my dead brother. ( Tears )

Mrs.kim came down with an unknown expression,

Mr.kim:: who are you son, where are you from, you dressing is definitely not in our kingdom, which kingdom your belong to. ( Soft )

Mrs.kim:: your highness, why did you trust him, may be he is a spy from other kingdom. ( Little anger )

Mr.k:: do you think anyone in this whole world have audacity to go against us not us our Kim taehyung. ( Smirk )

Mrs.kim shut her mouth. She know how ruthless Kim taehyung , he is literally a nightmare for anyone, so they don't have enemies. Their kingdom is the peaceful one and people respect taehyung , they do anything for  taehyung.

Mr.kim:: look at him my queen, he is looking soo innocent. ( Happy )

Mr.kim brother slightly look like jungkook,he died from illness, for mr.kim he love his brother soo much, that's why he got emotional.

Mr.k::now tell me who are you??

Jk took a deep breath,

Jk:: I don't remember anything. (Lied)

The people in the hall stand when the guard anounce the king entry. Jk already shivering, he turn and look at the person and his breath hitch , no way definitely he is dreaming how come a person this much handsome. Jk Snapped from his thoughts when the dark green eyes landed on him.

Jk tummy feel butterflies by a single state of the king. Jk look away ,he feel his legs will give up soon. What's happening here?? Jk feel his heart is beating fast.

Tae stood infront of his parents and bow at them. He turned towards jk make thag tiny hooman feel dizzy by the strong aura.

Mr.k:: tae I told you right, see he is just like your uncle. ( Happy )

Tae smiled at his father, because he know how much his father went into depression after his uncle death.

Tae:: but we need to careful appa for that I need to check him, so wait untill I announce he is not a threat. Come with me ( ordered jk who flinch by his voice )

Jk followed tae while mr.kim look at kook with worried looks.

Jk was thinking how he gonna escape from here and how he gonna went to his timeline.

Tae stopped infront of a huge door but jk didn't noticed and hit his face in tae back ,jk caresses his face.

Jk( mind ):: is he a rock or what?? Aishh it's paining.

Tae:: come inside. ( Jk obeyed, tae lock the room )

Jk widen his eyes ,

Tae:: remove your clothes. ( Order )

Jk covered his lower part ,

Jk( mind ):: is he a pervert?? What I am gonna do.

That's when something strike jk, it was 1791 so their is no way they know about homo. Jk felt a little bad because he like the king at the first site.

Jk:: wh..y?? ( Shutter )

Tae:: I need to check whether your a spy or not. Remove quickly.....( Jk nodded and started to Remove his clothes, now jk is standing naked infront of tae who is roaming his eyes on jk whole body make jk cheeks get red )

Tae eyes landed on jk one who look at him with doe ones. Tae turned his face and cleared his throat.

Soon tae throw a small bottle towards jk .

Tae:: drink ( order )

Jk :: what is this?? ( Cute )

Tae took a deep breath.

Tae:: drink or die. ( Jk quickly drink the potion )

Tae:: you don't have a single scare in your body so definitely your not a fighter, and your eyes tell how much dumb you are.

Jk look at him with what the fuck look.

Tae give a final look at jk eyes and left from there.

Jk wear his clothes, soon Jung and park came inside.

Park:: did he gave you a green drink( worried )

Jk nodded his head.

Jung:: it's slow poison ( jk widen his eye and kept his finger inside his mouth and try to throw up but nothing came out )

Jk:: that handsome prick. Am I going to die now.( Tears )

Park:: no no when you prove him your not a threat to the kingdom he will give you the cure. Just be a good boy that's it.

Jk:: can't I get a cure medicine somewhere.

Park and Jung shook their head.

Jung:: he only know what is the poison he use and he only have the cure. He is ruthless you know but very caring and humble when you prove him that your innocent. ( Smile )

Park:: by the way what's your name??

Jk:: Jeon jungkook. ( Tiny )

Park:: let's go . ( Three of them left from there )

______________________________________

Vote and comment