love has no age (5)

Yoongi is complaining about jk to mr.jeon who is fuming in anger, while jk is looking down standing beside him.

Yg:: I don't know what happen to you both but fighting will not the solution for any problem jungkook. ( Sighed when he saw jk didn't lift his head )

Mr.j:: I will take care , hereafter he won't do anything. ( Normal )

Yoongi nodded his head , mr.jeon drag jk out , now both are heading towards Jeon mansion, suddenly jk get a call from tae, he lift the call without giving any fuck about his dad glaring.

Tae:: are you okay bunny boy?? Yeonjun told me everything, is your dad soo angry?? ( Worried )

Jk:: tae tae I am okay,you don't need to worry, you know me right, the brave boy. ( Mr.jeon gripping his hands on the steering )

Jk made tae convinced that he will take care. Soon they reached the mansion, after giving a long lecture to jk ,mr.jeon left to his room.

Jk sighed and left to his room too. After few minutes Jin knocked jk room , he know must be sad so he came to console him. But no response so Jin open the door and went inside, he got shock when he heard a moaning sound from the bathroom make his cheeks red..

Jin:: aish this boy..( Jin ready to leave as he know jk was satisfying himself but halt in his step and widen his eyes  )

Jk inside the bathroom...

Jk:: ahh~~tae~~~( jk cum on himself and took a cold shower and came out covering his lower self , he got shock when he saw Jin is standing their with unknown expression )

Jin:: are you in love with taehyun??( Exited )

Jk make a eww face and shook his head,

Jin:: then?? ( Confused )

But jk reply make Jin heart stop for a second.

Jk:: Kim taehyung my old man. ( Bunny smile )

Jin:: you are ki.dding right?? ( Disbelief face )

Jk look at him like I am telling the truth. Jin hold jk shoulder firmly.

Jin:: are you out of your mind kookie?? No it can't happen,no no ( fear )

Jin saw how jk was determined,

Jin:: if uncle get to know he will kill you kookie ( panick ) please I beg you just forgot him. ( Plead )

Before jk reply anything he get a call from tae,

Jk( on call ):: I am okay tae tae, he just scold me a little that's it , yes promise I am not lieing. Hmm I am on the way bye bye. ( Cut the call )

Jin:: kookie your doing wrong. ( Hold jk hands )

Jk:: Jin hyung I know this whole world gonna oppose me ,but I want you be my side because your like my eomma. Will you Jin hyung?? Will you be my side. ( Teary eyes )

Jin hug jk tightly and peck his forehead with a smile but jk saw how much Jin hiding his fear for his father in law reaction.

Jk smiled and left to tae's house.

When he entered he rolled his eyes because taehyun is sitting in the sofa.

Tae saw him and make him sit beside taehyun. He stood infront of him folding his hands.

Tae:: I want you two people solve everything now. ( Stern )

Jk:: I can't. ( Look away )

Ty:: me too. ( Stubborn )

Tae got frustrated.

Tae:: why the heck you behaving like a little child. ( Sit beside jk )

Taehyun stood up and kneel infront of tae and hold his hands.