serial killer (end)

Before Gukie fainted he felt he was lift by a strong arms..Gukie know this embrace..he definitely know this warm embrace ..his appa..gukk saw tae with weak eyes running towards his car like a mad man.

Gk:: so..rry a.p.pa..( faint )

After few hours, gukie slowly stir up, he opened his eyes only to met a deep ocean eyes looking at him with a swollen eyes. Gukie saw jk was holding his hands sitting beside him and crying hard. Aera is seated in a wheelchair. Gukie body have many bandages, thank god every cut is not deep but on his stomach it was very deep. So Gukie lost many blood. Tae was the one who gave blood to his son.

Gk:: stop.c.crying papa. ( Feeling pain all over his body )

Aera is also crying,

Gukie try to comfort them, Gukie turn his face and saw tae who didn't avert his eyes away from Gukie, who saw how tae's eyes are swollen and red. He remember very well tae literally cut the killer hand away from his body.

Gk is thinking, is his appa cried for him and came for him?? This made him tears Welled up in his eyes.

Tae stood up and went near Gukie, he caresses Gukie hair and bend down, he peck Gukie forehead who lost and started to sob..he want to hug his appa..but he can't able to lift his hand.

Gk:: I..a.m sorry a.p.pa..( sobbing hard )

Jk stood up giving space for taehyung lay down beside Gukie who kept his head on tae chest and crying silently.

Tae stroke gukk hair while aera hug jk waist who is watching the father and son duo with teary eyes.

Gukk is mumbling sorry again and again.

Tae:: did you thought your appa won't love you??but I am living just for you three. ( Soft )

Tae's deep soothing voice make gukk wail more. Tae peck gukk head and hold him closely.

After a long cry, gukk slept in tae chest.

Jk smiled with tears...

It was night time, four of them watching news, still gukk clutching tae who didn't left his side.

Gukk got shocked because he thought tae handover the killer to the cops but in news they are saying still Cops try to find the killer.

Gk look at tae and caresses his hair,

Gk::appa but you caught him right?? ( Shock )

Jk and aera look at tae with shock too.

Tae just hummed with a cold look.

Tae::I don't think he deserves a prison life and death..he deserves more..a living hell, he dare to touch my son and daughter right....( dark voice )

Three of them shivered, tae took a deep breath.

Actually gukk was trying to find the killer but he saw someone following a girl with a hammer..gukk confirmed it was the killer and followed him.

Next day::

Aera is now clutching Lilly tshirt who is holding her tightly in her embrace.
Lilly head was bandaged and her parents and taekook are waiting outside.

Ae:: me.anie why did you ris.ked your life for me??( Crying in Lilly chest who is smiling a little and stroking her hair )

Lilly:: if it's not you then whom should I risk my life. ( Caresses her cheeks )

Aera look at Lilly with unknown eyes,

Lilly:: what why are you looking at me like that?? ( Soft )

Aera shook her head and cuddle with her...