love has no age (4)

In tae's house,

taehyun and soobin is whining because jk is sitting on top of tae who is doing push up on the floor.

Jk is counting while tae is chuckling internally.

Jk:: nine ,ten , eleven..( cute )

Ty:: kookie leave my uncle. ( Whine )

Jk showed his tongue to taehyun and started to count, it's been a week that incident happened. Mr.jeon strictly told jk not to talk with tae but our bunny boy secretly meeting and talking with tae.

Jk get down from tae when he felt tae is tired, he run to kitchen and Bring a glass of water to tae who sit on the sofa with a sweaty face. Tae gulp the water while jk hands automatically wipe tae sweat on his forehead with a fond eyes,  while taehyun look at them with different gaze.

Sb:: I told you right my uncle is very strong ( proud )

Soon they played many games and enjoyed eachother company.

Tae cleared his throat wanted to tell something.

Tae:: I have a meeting in abroad. ( Jk bite his lips harshly as his heart started to beat fast )

Jk:: h.ow many days? ( Look away as his eyes filled with tears noticed by taehyun )

Tae:: just two days bunny boy don't worry. ( Sit beside jk and kept his hand around his shoulder )

Jk got relief but deep down he know, he gonna miss this man soo much.

Taehyun look at them with a frown,he is feeling something is between them but he don't want to come into conclusion.

Like this days passed, months passed, and year's passed and now jk in his final year ,he is now a strong man , he is not like a cute bunny always fearing for his family, now he is a man who take decision of his life. And one more thing he fall for someone deeply like  he can't live without that person. The reason why he changed completely is he only know...

no one come near jk because of his nature and mr.jeon and older Jeon is also didn't talk to him that much because of his strong reply. Jin give birth to a baby girl named aera.

And finally our taekook is same nothing changed for one person but everything changed for one person.

In tae's house::

Jk is cooking as today is Sunday so jk visit tae's house , this time these two only in the house. Jk may be cold for others but for tae he is still a little baby. He heard a footsteps make him smile a little.

Tae:: I am hungry bunny boy fast. ( Whine )

Jk chuckled and placed the dishes on the dinning table.

Jk:: your such a baby tae tae. ( Smile )

Yes jk stopped calling him uncle,

Tae is munching his food with a half closed eyes and time to time he feed jk.

Tae:: so when is your graduation?? ( Drinking his strawberry milk )

Jk:: why are you going to states again?? ( Deep glare )

Tae chuckled and shook his head.

Tae: I need to congrats you and taehyun in a unique way. ( Smile )

Jk fist his hands, he hate how tae treat him and taehyun the same like a kid. He hate it...

Jk:: you don't need to congrats me ,just do it for your taehyun.( Left )

Tae blink his eyes and followed jk who is settled himself on the sofa. Tae sit beside him.