devotion (7)

Jk slowly captured tae lips who closed his eyes feeling his husband lips on him, both just stayed still without any moment, soon jk started to move his lips and kept his hand on tae nape and pull him close. Both started to move their lips in perfect sync, they both are eachother first kiss, so it was little messy at first but soon they both kiss passionately no tongue, only lips. In the middle of the kiss jk wipe tae tears and kiss him with little agression, jk felt tae breath is  getting heavy.

Jk break the kiss, they attached their forehead a string of saliva connected in their lips, both are breathing heavily while tae is deep red, he can't able to meet jk face.

Tae nuzzle his face in jk chest who caresses his hair with a small smile.

After few minutes jk heard tae snores make him chuckle, jk flat the seat and slowly make tae lay on it, jk removed his coat and put it on top of tae.

Jk start the car with a content smile..

Days passed, they both kiss eachother whenever they want and now they started a little bit of makeout...they both have deep feelings for eachother they can't even describe the feelings, jungkook is a person who never care for anyone but now his every thoughts his full of his husband, on the other hand taehyung he is like on cloud nine, he love each and every second he is spending with his husband, the way jk treat him ,the way jk care for him make tae overwhemble.

Let's see what they are saying...

They both kissing eachother, tae is in the kitchen counter top while jk is standing between his legs. Both are kissing aggressively, jk hands are inside tae tshirt caressing his bare back, while saliva dripping from tae's mouth, jk tongue roaming inside tae and sucking the hell out of him, tae grip jk back hair and moaning without any shame.

Jk give wet kisses towards his neck making tae tilt his head giving more space to his hubby. Jk hands roam inside tae's body, who is breathing heavily.

Jk open tae buttons one by one by giving wet kisses, tae pull jk close to him, jk suck a specific spot in tae's neck make tae let out a loud moan.

Jk is sucking and bitting tae's collar bones and neck making a dark purple hickey.

Jk lips landed on tae's nipple who tighten the grip around jk hair and his breath hitch...

Jk sucking his nipples and caressing the other.

After making out for half and hour, both got freshen up, jk apply the cream on tae's red hickey who is studying for his tomorrow exam.

Jk went to the kitchen and came back with a dinner, he feed tae who is munching and studying on the same time, jk feed him fully and ate his dinner.

Jk took the book from tae who pout,

Jk:: it's enough baby, let's sleep. ( Stern )

Tae:: hu..bby ple..please. ( Puppy eyes )

Jk bite tae nose who scrunch it cutely,

Jk:: your puppy eyes won't work. ( Peck tae lips, who open his arms towards jk )

Jk Chuckled and hug tae, they both cuddled on the bed, before going into their dreamland they share a sweet and passionate kiss.

Next day::

They both got ready, jk dropped him in university and went to his office. Everything goes smoothly but the thing is,...gukk is becoming evil day by day, he is now want to make tae his own. He made a plan to make tae hate jk, he created a fake video and circulate around the university in unknown number.

In that fake video he created like jk is misbehaving with some girls.

Even yeonjun and soobin got the video, all university is gossiping around.