pain (end)

Au:: long chapter

Flash back::

As days passed, jungkook totally become lonely, he can't share his problems to others, he continues to eat every insects he saw but butterfly was his favourite one. His parents also failed to notice him.

Enwoo is his class mate who witnessed his craziness. One day jungkook got accident in the rainy day, but the car didn't stop and check jk who is lying on his own blood.

After few minutes jk woke up weakly, his head was bleeding and his hands have a deep cut. That way enwoo was walking and saw jk in blood make him panick, he try to run to him but stopped after saw jk doings.

On the other side, the blood make his heart go exited, he love the feeling the pain created in his body, he look at his hand and saw his bloody flesh make him create a happy feeling, he don't know what's happening in his body but he loved it. That's when enwoo run away from there with a horror face when he saw jk is eating his own flesh with a smile.

Then days passed, enwoo spy him and saw jk weird behaviour, so he decided to tell this to jk parents but jk got him and beat the shit out of him like he will die in any instant. After that jk made enwoo fear increase by visiting him in middle of night with a creepy smile and making attempt to kill him. Enwoo didn't said this to anyone because he know how much jk is a psycho he can do anything, so he transfer from here as he was just staying here for study, he is poor but jk is rich, so he just run away from this cruel man.

But sometimes jk called him just to creep him out.

One day , his obsession enter his life, his husband, his baby, his taehyung, his everything. First he didn't let tae enter his life, he just want to run a peaceful life that's why he agree to  marry tae ,who told him that he won't disturb his private space.

But everything crash when taehyung enter his heart, he let tae enter his space and he was soo selfish, he hate whenever tae talk with anyone, he want only his tae, whenever tae talk or laugh with other this made him want to kill tae and himself, this feeling is increasing in jk mind. That's why he try to kill themselves but you know what even in that psycho, a pure love on tae make him let tae free from himself.

Jk is not a killer or something but he like to see others in pain, he love to see others cry. He just hurt himself or we can say hurt his closed one his taehyung. Jk can't stop his mind voice which is always tolding him to kill tae and himself, his mind is controlling him. He is the slave to his mind voice but whenever they are alone, only tae and him, the mind voice won't disturb him.

He controlling his mind and that make his head ache like hell, he was bearing this huge pain untill give birth to a baby, if he is alive then he lost control and do as his mind say, he want tae happiness, tae is a free bird he don't want to cage him.

Tae's love controlling this psycho man. His love on tae make his obsession loss. But he can't control too much so that's why he said tae to not to be clingy with others.

But now tae get to know everything , so jk thought tae will not love him like same, who is in the world love this psycho, creepy man. If tae eyes show hate towards him that's it he will kill tae that's why he is threatening tae to leave him alone untill he gave birth.

Let's get into the story.

Taekook standing in the room, jk is packing tae's clothes while tae is standing on the same spot, he is getting call from his parents continuesly, namjin and sope get to know everything about him.

Namjin is panicking, they don't want tae to be with the psycho, on the other hand, sope is crying hard feeling bad for their son, they failed to protect jk.