pain (8)

Tae was driving back to home , he have neutral expression, he can't believe what enwoo said, his heart thumping in abnormal speed, his hands are literally shivering till now, he send enwoo away after telling him not to contact jk again and jimin fainted after hearing the truth about jk, yoongi is not in good condition too.
Yg literally throw up feeling terrible.

Tae parked the car infront of their house and wipe his sweat then blink his eyes multiple times to avoid his tears. Tae drink some water and came out from the car. His hands are shaking without his knowledge.

Tae kept his both hands on his pant pocket and went inside. He saw namjin and sope sitting in the living room waiting for tae. When they saw tae ,they came to him.

Sg:: what happened??

Nj:: did enwoo told the truth??

Jin:: tell us tae??

Hb:: is something wrong with my baby?? ( Tears )

Tae didn't told them anything he just went to his room with a blank face.

Nj:: tae stop..tae.( sighed )

Sg:: I will call yoongi. ( Others nodded their head )

At evening::

Jungkook came inside with his usual cold look. He saw empty house, he went to his room holding his baby bump carefully and saw tae is sleeping peacefully on the bed. Jk went near him and place a kiss on his forehead.

He went to freshen up, he came down to cook something, he saw namjin and sope is nowhere to seen. It's tae send them away as it's not safe for them to stay here.

Jk is cooked tae's favourite food and left to their room. He sit beside tae sleepy figure, He gently tap tae cheeks who woke up from his sleep we can say fake sleep, tae can't sleep how can he?? When he get to know about jk truth.

Jk:: come lets have dinner ( tug tae hair behind his ear and placed a kiss on tae lips who look at him with unknown eyes ) what baby??

Tae shook his head as kept his head on jk chest who pull him close. Jk sense something is wrong but he didn't show up in his face.

Jk:: where is your family?? ( Stroke tae hair who nuzzle his face in his chest )

Tae:: they all left to their own mansion hubby, I send them away, as they are not giving us privacy. ( Lie )

Jk Chuckled and peck tae forehead multiple times.

Tae caresses jk baby bump.

Jk:: come lets have dinner. ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head and they both came down and have their dinner with small talks and kisses. Now they both cuddled on the bed.

Tae kept his head on jk chest, he feel sleepy as jk warm embrace make him forget his every fear and pain. Jk is patting tae head humming a sweet melody. Both went to their dreamland.

In the middle of night, tae stir up when he felt cold. He opened his eyes abruptly and look beside him , there was no sight of jungkook make his heart beat quicken. He checked the bathroom and came down , he stopped in his track when he saw jk is sitting on the counter back facing him and munching something in his mouth with a moaning sound. It was the first time tae witness jk moaning for the food.

Tae gulp in fear, he took slow steps ,enwoo words running in his mind. He stood behind jk and slowly touch jk shoulder who turn and showed his bunny smile make tae sighed in relief, jk was eating ice-cream.

Tae:: hubby you should wake me up right?? ( Hug jk tightly who throw the half eaten ice cream box in the dustbin )

Something strike tae, jk sometimes throw the icecream in the dustbin half eaten , and tae never seen this colour of ice cream before. But other ice cream boxes are good. So jk must add something in it.

Tae lift jk in bridal style and went to their room. He placed jk on bed and cover him properly ,he try to kiss jk who look away make tae frown.

Jk:: sleepy baby. ( Yawn )

Tae bite his inner cheeks and make jk sleep, he confirm whether jk slept or not and run downstairs then took the box jk throw on the bin. Tae hands are literally shaking he is praying to God , his thoughts should be not true.

Tae checked the ice cream and he throw up on the sink feeling terrible, the ice cream is mixed with multiple dead insects mostly butterfly. Tae eyes are filled with tears and his heart is aching so everything is true. Enwoo words are true.

Next day::

Jk is getting ready for office, tae is helping him as he already got ready. Jk is watching tae every move who is restless.

Jk hold tae hands who look at him with different expression.

Jk:: why you didn't run away from me?? ( Soft )

Tae frown but widen his eyes,

Jk:: soo you met enwoo. ( Playing with tae hairs who look at jk with horror eyes )

Tae:: hu.b.by ( shutter )

Jk chuckled bitterly and push tae away.

Jk:: don't worry about your child , I will give birth to your child and leave you soon. ( Harsh )

Jk turn to leave but tae hold his hand.

Tae:: hub.by please, let's visit doc.tor. ( crying )

Jk:: leave my hand. ( Dark )

Tae tighten his grip make jk breath heavy.

Jk:: leave my hand taehyung. ( Heavy breath )

Tae left jk hand who took deep breath.

Jk:: now you know me right so don't come near me.

Tae:: w.hat do you.mean ,your my husba.nd my l.ove. ( crying )

Jk:: I already made mistake my keeping you in my dark world but now I can't just go away from here , as you know my secret hereafter you can't see me like the way you love. This will make my craziness increase, so just go to your house ,And I will give birth and send your child to you. ( Cold )

Tae heart is piercing ,

Tae:: I..i can't..

Jk:: just go away or I wil do something with this. ( Show his baby bump , tae breath stuck )

Flashback::::::

A small boy finding insects very interested, he always collect variety of  butterflies, he is not like other kids ,he likes to be lonely and find interest in small being lonely, he have soo many collections of butterflies. One day in his room ,he is studying for his exam ,he is eating cookies side by side that's when he accidentally took the dead butterfly which he kept beside the cookies plate, he eat it without looking at it properly.

He like the taste soo much, he moan at the taste, he humm in satisfaction, he love the feeling this taste create in his body. That's then he noticed what he ate. This is the first stage he get to know he is not normal.........

                    To be continue
______________________________________

Vote and comment