forever yours (5)

Tae's house::

Tae is cooking with a Naked upper body, he still have a straight face as he can't change his years habit right. He is cutting carrot that's when a small hands kept around his torso from backside. Tae lips curved a little.

Jk nuzzle his face in tae back who took a piece of carrot and kept it in jk mouth who chew like a rabbit.

Tae pull jk who kept his hands on tae chest and look at him with doe eyes.

Tae:: did you slept well jungkook?? ( Jk nodded his head , he lean when tae caresses his cheeks )

Tae kept his hands on jk four months baby bump.

Jk:: hyungie ( kiss tae cheeks )

Tae::hmm ( tug his hair behind his ear )

Jk:: let's watch iron man.( Sparkle eyes )

( Tae peck him and lift him carefully who kept his legs around tae torso )

They both settled on the sofa , and tae played the movie, both are cuddling while tae is massaging jk head who is in the verge of sleeping.

Tae:: jungkook don't sleep ,you need to eat. ( Stern )

Jk pout and hit tae forehead who smiled a little.

Jk:: here I am carrying your child your scolding me. ( Cute )

Tae shook his head with disbelief..

Au:: yes it's been six months they started liking eachother, more like they are in love,  tae always spoke limited but his actions speak more than his words, the way he treat kookie, they way he adore him, the way he protect him , they way he take care of him is the evidence that he is in love.

On the other hand , jk thanking every god for sending tae in his life. That man is really something, he pour his whole love by his actions on jk. He treat him like a baby, jk got the feeling of love, he don't know how to be cared by someone but now he got his man who  behind his smile.

Those feelings jk got for tae is like very strong, yes jk don't know about tae past , he don't want to know now, because it's not important for him ,now he can see how tae is happy by looking at his eyes that's what he want. First he want to know about his past but when he saw tae is changing by his presence, he didn't asked more...yes tae didn't speak that much ,but this will not affect jk a little bit , because this is what tae ,the man he love.

Few months back, jk get to know he was pregnant, he was on cloud nine, he was soo happy plus scared to share it with tae.

That was the beautiful day in jk life because he saw tae tears a happy one. Tae just hug him the whole day peppering him with kisses, this is how tae shows his happiness, his day always start with jk and end with jk. Now a little bean too joined them..

Let's get into the story...

Tae is wiping jk feet with a warm waters it is little bit swollen, jk is eating chips watching iron man,

Jk:: hyungie let's go shopping what's say?? ( Exited )

Jk know, tae never say no to him,..

Tae:: hmm come let me get you ready. ( Lift jk in bridal style and left to his room )

Time skip::

Tae and jk roaming in the shop, tae is holding jk by his waist while jk is wearing a mass. He don't want anyone to recognise him as he was a very well known ceo..

Jk buy many things while tae is following him holding five to six bags.

Soon jk got tired, tae lift him by his one hand who gasped and other hand he is holding the bags.

Many of them looking at them with aww eyes but few with disgust eyes and yeah those homophobic pricks. After doing a shopping, taekook buying groceries, tae is tieing jk shoe lash, that's when jk eyes met with a man in his fiftees who is looking at them with teary eyes.

Tae wipe jk sweat with his hands and kiss his forehead, jk smiled and look at the man who is approaching him.

That man stood infront of them..it was Kim seok Jin. When tae eyes met with Jin, his eyes shows a pure anger and hurt. Jk note everything..

Jin:: h.ow are you tae?? ( Point at jk )

Tae:: it's none of your business mr.kim seok Jin. ( Cold )

Jin felt a pang in his heart.

Tae left from there holding jk hands who look at Jin who's face look pale.

Few days passed::

Jk didn't asked anything about Jin, today tae left to daegu for some work. But he prepared everything for jk before he leaves.. he will return tonight...

Today is the day he wait for... He got ready and went to Kim mansion without tae's knowledge..

He is now standing infront of Kim mansion..

Jin opened the door and got  confused, Jin identified him, he saw him with tae..

Jin::you are with tae that day right??

Jk nodded his head, Jin let him in..

Everyone present in the Kim mansion, jk removed his mask..

Bg:: see appa I told you he was using this boy , look he got him pregnant. ( Angry )

That day namjoon stopped bogum and told him not to say to mr.jeon..

Nj:: what do you want?? Is tae torchering you?? ( Calm )

Jk look at every one with a hateful face. He hate everyone here...

Jk:: I have to show you all the proof ,my hyungie is innocent. He is not a rapist. ( Cold )

Namjin, Suga heart stop for a second is it true?? Older Kim was sleeping so she is not in here...

Yn body started to shake...she swear badly..

Bg:: that tae send you here am I right?? He fabricated things and want to prove him a good man how cheap.. (Anger )

Jk look at everyone with disbelief face..

Jk:: I just be with him for few months, I can trust him blindly but you people are his family, he is being raised by you. He love you all but what you did to him a pure betrayal.. anyways I want to prove my hyung innocence so here is the proo...( Before he speak anything yn stood infront of jk )

Yn:: he is fucking bastard, who didn't even let a small gir..( jk didn't let her finsih he grip her hair who scream )

Other's got tensed...bogum try to separate them but jk hold was tight yn is screaming....

Jk:: you bitch jus....( Yn didn't let him complete, yn pushed him hardly make him hit on his baby bump  on the table and jk fell down with a thud , jk is screaming in pain holding his baby bump others widen their eyes in horror when they saw blood coming out from jk legs....

_____________________________________

Vote and comment