Twenty Seven

For a couple of minutes, my sleep deprived body was fully submerged on the heat of his body, which made me fully awake. His breath was fanning at the nape of my neck. I did not know whether he was trying to hold me hostagenon his sleep or he was just playing.

I wriggled my way out of his grasp. I nwarly died of exhaustion, and he was still there lying in the dusty bed as what I recalled he called it. I quickly caught breath in a few gasps of air.

"Come on. Go back to your room." I held on of his wrist and dragged him. He played along, thankfully, and stood up as if he was awakened when, in fact, he was just fooling around.

"Don't make me scream at you in the middle of the night." I told him.

"Then scream."

"I am not going to do that. Ate Lucy may wake up if we make too much noise." I told him. This time, I hovered my way to his back as he was now stabbing straight in front of me as quickly as possible, then pushed him to get out of the room.

I dragged him in front of his room but when I was about to reach it, my fingers slipped with only the middle one making contact witht he cold brass as he dragged me away from opening it in just one pull.

"Come on. We are all tired. Go back to your bed."

"I will do if you promise me one thing."

"What?" I asked, just trying to escape his gasps, and just so I could finally go to bed.

"Regardless of people around or even if someone was watching, talk me. I'm going to pick you up and join me every morning and after school."

"That's three." I remarked.

"What three?" He asked in confusion.

"You said you'll be asking one favor, but in the end, it's three. I can not do any of that. I'm sorry."

"I'll pick one tomorrow."

"No. You got to pick all, or I'll do something."

"Stop it, Scott. Your acting was way too much for your age."

"I only act like this when I am with you. You know that."

"Eff-off."

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow. Wait for me. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams."

"Don't bother. You too." I replied.

That nuisance.

I turned my back at him after he held the knob and was halfway through. I ran to the open door of the guest room and gave a quick glance over at him, who was looking at me.

"Make yourself comfortable." He told me.

"I will." I replied.

Exhaustion made me fall in the arms of drowsiness. I quickly turned off the light the moment I shut the door of the guest room and let myself fall on the cold mattress. The bed had traces of how he threw me here but left nothing after I plopped myself into it.

But then I gathered up all my draining strength with all my might just to get up and turned the switch of the lights off. This time, I just let my head float into the dreamy land. I guessed I was so tired that I did not have enough time to think of what just happened, and my brain just told me that that would be it for the day.

The sound of breath fanning my my ear awakened me from my deep slumber. I peeked through the gap of two curtains and saw that it was still dark outside. He continued heaving breaths, feeling it on my nape, and his arm was weighing more than heavier than it did before. From the looks of it being around my waist and barely unclothed, they were bigger, too. He was working out a lot lately, and I could see how his arms bulked up from those routines. On the other hand, I was more built with sticks as bones with a little bit of skin to wrap around.

I moved from facing the windows to facing the ceiling so that I could jerk my head to the side freely and look at his face. I freed an arm from being squished together like some long pillow and his arms compressing the life out of it.

Once freed, I grabbed his wrist and lifted it up, and was about to put it to his side.

"Don't move. Let's just stay like this for a while." He told me in a faint whisper. I could feel my cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late." I whispered to him.

"The last time I checked, it's Saturday. We got caught up with so much work that we thought we had school tomorrow." He told me.

"I had some kiddo's homework to do."

"No, you don't. Stop lying and rest some more. It's 3:45 in the morning. Stop whining and hold me closer."

"How did you know?"

"It's a wild guess, but I was right, so I am happy we can have this weekend for ourselves. Don't strain yourself too much. You'll end up like Ate Lucy. No time for herself, no time for me."

"What are you a kid?" I snarled back at him. "I need to go. If you have nothing else to do, I do." I told him as I tried myself to strangle my way out of his grasp. I failed.

After a few seconds of rest after trying my hardest, he sneaked his other arm under me so that he could get a full grasp of me and held me hostage with those bulked up arms around my waist. I tried to push it down with all my might, but I just ended up making those arms under my shirt, exposing my thin waist that I was so embarrassed about.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath as once again I felt tired from doing all of that for nothing. He was still there with his arms wrapped around my exposed bare waist.

"Rest more. I promise you that I'll wake you up. No need to worry about everything, I will help you out as always."

"Damn you."

***

Sorry for the late update. Expect frequent updates. Thank you so much for the support. Vote, follow, share, and comment. Much love from me.