Tony Stark Plays FNAF2?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (EMOTIONAL)

Spooktober 25: Marionette

The recording starts out shaky-- Peter Parker, all energy, turned the camera on before it was set on the tripod. There's some choppy editing of him adjusting the camera, until he steps back and looks over his work, seemingly satisfied. He grins and settles into a computer chair.

Tony is beside him, his arms crossed, and looking wildly unimpressed. Admittedly though, there was a fondness in the way his eyebrow curled up-- not that he'd admit it. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because, I think it'll be hilarious," Peter says. "Plus, if you ever want to publish the footage to this, you could become viral almost instantly. Great publicity."

Tony, if possible, looks even more incredulous at this. "Sure. I'm sure every teenager in the world wants to watch me play..." (He squints.) "Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Why am I playing the second one?"

"Ned said it happens first in the timeline," Peter shrugs, starting up the game. "I don't know, it's super confusing. Think of it like the Star Wars prequels."

"Oh, does that mean this game is going to be (BLEEP), then?"

"Don't disrespect Hayden Christiansen and Ewan McGregor like that," Peter says, distractedly. He clicks away on the mouse. At his side, Tony's looking at him with a degree of entertainment, his eyes crinkled at the edges.

"Okay, go ahead," Peter says finally, sitting back. "Use the mouse to look--"

"Yeah, yeah, I know how computers work." Tony settles into the chair, his hand coming up thoughtfully to scratch at his jaw. "Well, don't they look friendly. Okay, new game."

"Vintage pizzeria given new life, come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,"  Tony reads out quickly, scanning over the text. "$100.50 a week? That pay is terrible. Who would take this?"

"You. You're poor." 

"Damn." 

"Uhh... Hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello, and welcome to your new summer job at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza..."

Peter leans over, pointing at the screen. "Use that to bring up your cameras. That one does the mask."

"Okay, cameras. The mask?" Tony murmurs, hovering over the button. He tests around some more, messing with the lights on the doors in the office. "What the (BLEEP) do I need a mask for?"

"Uhh..." Peter's eyes flick over to the camera, and he quickly raises his eyebrows, and then looks back to the computer. "I don't know, I guess you'll find out."

"Hmm." Tony looks through all the different cameras, flipping through each one with a cursory glance. He looks down at the keyboard for a moment, finds the proper keys, and turns on the flashlight in the game. "Why's this guy yapping?"

"He's telling you about the job." Peter explains.  

"...Mainly his first concern's that certain characters seem to move around at night, even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible..."

"Oh, lovely," Tony comments. He goes to the showstage camera and flicks the light on. "So I have to keep an eye on them, then. Little (BLEEP)s."

"Yeah."

Tony makes an affirmative noise and continues to flick through the cameras.

"So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the prize counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So, every once in a while, switch over to the prize counter video feed..."

Tony fumbles around for the proper camera and identifies the mentioned music box. He winds it up, and watches it tick back down immediately. "Great," he says sarcastically.

"It doesn't seem to effect all of the animatronics, but it does effect... one of them."

Tony scoffs. "Okay, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Which one? Is there one in the prize corner room, or whatever it's called?"

"Guess so," Peter says, looking right back at the camera for a quick moment. There's a smile threatening at the seams of his lips.

"...Something about the robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without its costume on, and wanting to stuff you into a suit, so hey--"

Tony pauses, and then barks out a startled laugh. "How badly do you need to mess up for that to happen? This is (BLEEP)ing ridiculous."

Peter hides the bottom of his face with his hand, trying not to laugh. His shoulders shake a little. "The point is, when the robots come in, you gotta put the Freddy mask on."

"Sure, sure, alright." Tony looks amused, but there's a focus that's growing in his eyes as he continues to flick through the cameras. "So, what's the goal?"

"Uh, survive."

"(BLEEP). Of course. Should have guessed that."

"Piece of cake. So, have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow," the phone guy finishes, and then the receiver clicks off. 

"Oh, (BLEEP), the music box," Tony fumbles back through the cameras for a moment, then winds it back up. "This is worse than babysitting you."

Peter pulls a face of great offense. "Uh. Ow?"

Tony disregards him and flips to another camera. "Hey, riddle me this: what in the backrooms-of-Radioshack is going on in the Parts and Service room?"

The offense immediately washes away as Peter bursts into laughter, his sleeves coming up to scrub at his eyes. "Oh, man. Those are old ones, I guess."

"The blue one moved," Tony says quickly, scanning each camera like his life depends on it. "Where'd that (BLEEP) go." 

"Might be in the vents," Peter offers, barely succeeding to keep his laughter at bay.

Tony doesn't mess around. He closes the security feed so fast, his finger slamming down on the left-click of the mouse to check the lights. The laughter escapes Peter immediately, and he has to lean against Tony's shoulder for support.

"You little turd," Tony lightly shoves him off. "You're sabotaging me. I'm being sabotaged."

A sound happens, and Tony opens the security feed back up. The blue animatronic's face is right up against the fourth camera's screen. Tony doesn't flinch, but rather blinks. 

"Well, hello there," Tony says, narrowing his eyes. "Do I have to do anything to get him to leave, or is he just making my day harder for the fun of it?"

"I don't know," Peter wheezes. "I think he's fine?"

"God forbid you ever have to work at a Showbiz Pizza," Tony shakes his head. "You're gonna get stuffed in a suit immediately. 'I think he's fine.' Jesus."

His disappointment starts up another round of helpless giggles.

"Great, now the yellow one is missing--" Tony huffs. "Why can't I have dual screens? This would be so much easier with dual screens."

"You're poor," Peter reminds him, visibly near tears. "You don't have money for dual screens, you--"

A loud scream rings through the speaker's, and Tony launches out of his seat with a startled shout. Bonnie's stupid face right up in the screen as the rabbit launches out at the player.

Peter's nearly on the floor, holding his side with his laughter, and Tony's just shaking his head.

He marches right for the camera that Peter set up on the tripod. 

"Stupid (BLEEP)'in teenager making me play stupid (BLEEP)'in games when I have a stupid (BLEEP)'in heart condition, (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP)--"

The recording ends there.