Chapter 4

MIKE'S POV

      Jane was waiting for us outside the house smilling from ear to ear as the car finally came to a stop. Mum and Jane had a hug party, while I rested on the side of the car ackwardly watching them.

        "And this is Mike my son" she said pulling me closer to her

         "Hi" I greeted trying to smile, but I was honestly tired and just wanted to be shown my room.

       "You seem tired" she commented

      "As fuck" I replied while mum fake gasped.

       "Pardon my son" she said pinching my shoulder. Jane tried to hold back a laugh and I glared at mum for embarrassing me.

              "My son is worse"

      After all the exchange of plesantries, we finally got to go inside.

       Emphasis on finally.

         The inside was definitely something. The sitting room alone was almost the size of my house, and my house wasn't even small. I felt a smile creep up my lips as I kept scanning the house, my eyes eventually falling on the stairs.

       I turned to look at the excited duo. "Jane this was nice and all, but can I please get to my room now?" I questioned making sure my face looked extremely stressed.

      She nodded and led us up the stairs taking one of the boxes from my mother. I felt really jealous right now, I was carrying atleast four boxes and my mum was carrying only two.

        My breath hitched when we reached the top of the stairs, it had beautiful acrylic paintings lining the passages and it had at least 5 rooms here alone. Wow!

       Aunt Jane stopped Infront of one the rooms and pointed over to me.

        "This is your room, its directly opposite Lyon's room, hopefully you guys can become friends" I rolled my eyes muttered a thanks and opened the door as she led mum down to the very last set of rooms down the hallway.

        Great! Leave me alone with a fucking stranger.

         Watching mum enter her own room, I opened mike and gawked. These guys had really prepared a ton for us. The bed was neatly made in my favorite color-green. The curtains and everything was simply the way I liked it.

      I opened the cupboard and I saw it already had a new pack of hangers I could use for my clothes. I smilled, it was so thoughtful. It also had a small fridge with alot of my favorite drinks stocked up. She clearly had this planed out with my mum.

        How rich where these people though?

         I placed the empty boxes in a corner, spending the next few hours offloading and bringing up the remaining stuff from the car.

          Some hours later, I stood in the middle of my room looking proud. The room was finally designed to my taste. Sighing in satisfaction, I threw the shirt I was wearing into the humper Jane had kept prepared for me.

          I entered the bathroom for the first time so I could clean up and go help mum arrange. She and Jane were in the last set of rooms in the far end of the hall. They wanted some quality girls time without disturbance from us guys.

          As if.

       Closing the curtains, I let the cold ripples drop on my skin. I really needed it more than I realized and immediately felt at ease. I took the clean towel from the rack drying my hair.

       The door to my room opened just as I stepped out, and a blond tall boy came into view. I didn't even bother wrapping up cause I had nothing to hide. I just rolled my eyes at him.

      "Have you heard the term knocking?" I questioned walking towards my bed, still drying my hair

      "You could atleast cover up before taking to me"

       I scoffed. What was this guy on?

       "You should have knocked" I replied sluggishly wrapping the towel around my waist just to taunt him. "Why are you even in my room?"

       He scuffed "This is my house I can be anywhere I want" he paused when he saw the crazed look I'm my eyes. "I was trying to be a nice host and drop your school uniform,but yeah I'm clearly not appreciated"

      "THANK YOU So MUCH MY SAVIOR" I replied sarcastically fake bowing. "Now can you get out of my room, I'm literally half nacked"

       He dropped the bag on the floor banging the door as he left. I understood why his mum said he was worse, What a douche.

      I picked up the clear bag admiring it, it looked really fancy and it made me shudder. I was supposed to be excited about the tryouts, but I missed my old school alot. Plus I'll need to try and prove myself here, and it all felt like I was starting again from scratch.

        I needed to talk to Jane about rehearsals later. She looked like the only reasonable one out of the duo.

      I let out a small smile as I placed the bag inside my cupboard. Finally dried my hair, I dressed up quickly and went to join mum clear out her room. Making an effort to avoid lyon in the hallways.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They've finally met! I'm excited :⁠^⁠)

Please vote.
Teegirl:⁠-⁠)