Chapter 26

LYON'S POV

      The weekend went by in a blur, consisting of me trying to cheer Mike up all the while trying to hide what was really going on from mum. She thought he was like this because of the game on Friday and had been on my neck about cheering him up.

She really liked him.

       I on the other hand, had overheard Mike mumble about how this should all rollover by Monday. But I knew that wasn't true, if anything it might get worse and I needed to deal with Andrea and James before things got out of hand.

    .  I tried everything I could to reduce the impact, I had called an old friend of mine to get the video taken down even though I knew it must have circulated alot by now and talked to my friends about deleting it.

      It was currently Monday morning, and Mike was reluctant about going to school but I assured him the sooner we faced it the better. Racheal looked up at Mike scrutinizing him as he picked on his breakfast.

      "Ive never seen you this upset about a game before" she said waving a fork in the air. "It's Monday. Cheer up son"

        I nodded in agreement and he turned over to look at me. I let out a small smile which he reluctantly mirrored and continued eating his food. Breakfast went smoothly and pretty soon we were fastening our seatbelts in my car.

       "Mike?" I called out turning to look at him. "Let's date"

        "Huuh?" He asked in disbelief and he was currently looking at me like I was crazy.

       I let out a small laugh igniting the car. "I mean it's already out there so let's just date so all the bashing we're getting will be worth it" I said turning the steering and turning back to face him. "Forget it. I'm crazy" I said with a small chuckle driving out of our house.

      We were already half way to school when he just blurted out "sure whatever"

     "Huuh?" I asked in confusion. I didn't think he actually considered it.

     "I mean yeah let's just date" he re confirmed. "We've already  had sex like three times and everybody already knows so let's just date"

     A huge grin spread across my face and I turned to face him. "So you're my man now?" I asked wanting to hear it again.

     "Just drive" he said looking away with a red face.

    "Yes" I yelled hitting the steering making my horn blare. "You're not gonna regret this I promise" I said happily speeding off to school. I couldn't wait to I could flaunt him.

     We got to school pretty soon and as I had expected people started to stare. "Here we go again" I breathed turning the car off. "Are you gonna be okay?" I asked holding his hand.

      "Of course" he replied removing his hand. "I'm not a baby. It's James that should be Scared"

       "Ohhh okay big man" I laughed earning a smack from him. "Let's go then"

      The walk to class was pure hell. Judgemental stares, jelousy, and funny enough some people that actually shipped us linned the hallways. I hated the attention and by the look on Mike's face I think he did too.

.    Briana waved us over holding  some fliers in her hand. "What are these?" I asked taking one from her. It was a screenshot from the video with the same caption as the one in the video. Did Andrea hate us this much?I was sure as hell gonna give her a reason to.

        "These were plastered all over school, you're lucky I'm an early bird" she winked.

         "So you're not mad?" I asked cautiously still looking between her and the papers in my hand.