chapter 12

🔞🔞🔞 SMUT ALERT

MIKE'S POV

"SMALL PARTY??" I half yelled as lyon and I stood at the top of the staircase looking down at the crowd in the living room.

"Word must have gone around" he sighed looking at the crowd

"Does Jane know?" I asked looking at him

"It's none of your business"

"Okay. whatever. I'm going down but, if anything happens don't call me" He ignored me, and I walked down the stairs leaving him there.

I was wearing a pair of black shorts and a blue roundneck, as casual as I could be, because I thought it was just going to be a few guys hanging out. But right now it looked like the entire school was in our house.

Two and a half fucking hours later, the music was still blasting through my skull. I'd been playing a ping pong game where losers had to drink. And, I'd lost so many times I was already getting drunk.

I was beginning to think the only sport I was good at was basketball.

I'd met a few of the guys, but we were all scattered by now and only few of us where by the ping pong table which I had no clue how it got here.

"Fuck this" I growled my head starting to ache. "I'm not playing anymore"

I strolled off towards our kitchen, and gasped at how messed up it was. Jane's oven gloves were being used as napkins, and a whole lot of our chinaware was scattered across the counter.

"What are you all doing?" I questioned angrily at a bunch of drunk teenagers who stared at me like I was speaking gibberish. "Get the fuck out. NOW!"I boomed.

They looked at me, their expression changing from nonchalance to fear when they saw how angry I looked, and they quickly left the room.

I tried to pick up the stuff that wasn't broken yet and put them back in cabinet, shutting it. I pulled out my phone and texted a girl I'd agreed to meet up with. I was already getting tired of the party and I could hardly find any of the other guys. I was just hanging out with random strangers by now.

She texted me that she'll be here in about 30 minutes, so I decided to hang with the crowd in the sitting room till she came. I walked in, staring down at the mess.

The floor was damp, littered with bear cans. Where did they even get this many beers? I picked one up, opening it as I watched the guys playing video games.

It was taking forever for her to arrive, and I was already very drunk now. Feeling deflated, I got up getting ready to go back to my room when my phone chirmed.

With a smile on my face, I quickly ushered her in. I took her up the stairs squeezing through the crowd till we got to the hallway. How could they even breathe? There were so many people.

We got to my door and I was about to lead her in when Lyon's door hinged opened. I was about to yell at him for throwing this wild party and still not bothering to show up, but Luke strolled out instead.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you" he smilled. "We are all hanging out in Lyon's room, cause the party downstairs is too loud. You should come" he said walking, away down the stairs and before I could ask him anymore questions, I lost him in the crowd.

I looked over at lyon's door and back at the girl who'd intertwined her hands with mine. Noticing my expression she smiled letting go.

"It's okay. My friend is here anyways, I'll just go meet her. She rapt. " You should hang out with your friends" she concluded and before I could protest, she strolled away texting her friend.