Chapter 28

MIKE'S POV

Lyon and I sat down at the round table with Andrea on the other side. Kelly being the most matured and reasonable one out of us suggested we talk to her before we decided to take action.

"Here! I bought u guys drinks" she said directing the waiter to drop the tray Infront of us.

"Cut the act" Lyon scoffed. "Why did you post that video?"

"Drink first. It's pure courtesy" she said crossing her hands. I rolled my eyes at her and picked up a glass taking a huge gulp.

"I've drank, now let's talk about the video" I said placing the glass back in the tray.

"You!" She said pointing at Lyon dramatically. "You broke up with me cause I made one mistake, I begged and begged you but you refused to forgive me and then decided to date a fuckboy...what's the difference??"

Lyon glared at her like she was crazy. "You slept with my cousin!" He half yelled earning glances from other people in the room. "I wasn't ready to come out yet and you went and publicized me because of your stupid jelousy??? What is wrong with you? He boomed.

She looked between the two of us unmoved by Lyon's anger. "You picked a guy over me??" She asked quietly and I shook my head looking away.

"You even hooked up with me" I said exhausted, "how do you expect him to pick you after that??"

"You hooked up with me too, how come he picked you?" She said pointing her palm at me.

"I wouldn't have hooked up with you if I knew you guys had dated" I explained taking another sip from my drink. "And also, I didn't cheat on him"

I looked over at Lyon and saw he looked at her with frenzied eyes. "Andrea" he called in a low voice.

"What?" She snapped.

"Do you know how I knew you were cheating on me with Nathan??" He asked and she shrugged. "I saw a video of you guys having oral sex in his phone" he said and I looked back at Andrea shocked. She was no longer wearing that smug look on her face.

Good.

"I haven't spoken to Nat since then and he's been desperate to get on good terms with me" he continued pulling out his phone from his Pocket. "Maybe I can ask for a favour or two from him and he_"

"You're bluffing"

"Wait and see" he said with a smirk clicking on his phone.

"Okay okay okay" she said waving her hands Infront of his face. "I'm so sorry. I don't have any excuse I'm sorry". She looked like she was about to cry.

Lyon looked back up at her smugly. "I'm gonna ask only three things from you" he said sternly.

"Anything" she breathed.

"One, I want that whole fucking page down! Two, I want you to go round this fucking school if you have to and make people delete that video. She looked like she was about to intergect when he continued even louder. And three, don't ever come close to I or Mike ever again"

"How am I going to get people to delete the video?" She asked and he shrugged.

"I don't care! And you know me" he said with a smile. "I'll go through with my word" he threatened making her nod frantically.

"Okay. Okay I'll try" she said cleaning the tears that was now screaming down her face."I'm sorry please don't just do anything with that video"