Chapter 20

MIKE'S POV

        The bell for recess had just gone off and we were currently headed towards the court, the hallway was littered with students all waiting to watch us leave to Hillwood.

          I and James got there first before  Lyon, Luke, Peter and John who were just behind us. Williams and the rest of the guys were there already because they were in a higher grade and didn't have as tight schedules as us.

      As soon as we entered, we noticed williams and the rest of his guys were whisper laughing on the bleachers, so James' nosy ass, practically dragged me towards them while I struggled with my heavy bag them on my shoulder. Sigh.

         "What's going on?" James asked crunching down to their level while I just stood looking down at them, my ears weren't defective at a certain height. Plus my bag was mad heavy-wtf did I even bring?

       "Look, Miss Lizzy is joining us for this trip" Andrew, one of the guys from Williams' grade said with a sly smile.

       "Oh she's hot" Williams chirmed in

         "You mean Miss Lizzy, the assistant coach that hardly shows up?" I said sarcastically with rolling eyes.

        "Yeah whatever she's hot" one of the other guys fired back.

          "Yeah-nop not interested" I said blankly as I dropped my bag on the bleachers and walked away towards the other group of boys from my grade.

         "Wait for me" James half yelled sprinting towards me, he threw his hands around my shoulders as we got to where Lyon and the other boys are.

         "What's up?" He greeted them like we all just didn't spend the last 4 hours together.

        "What's going on there?" John asked chin pointing at Williams and his group. He was usually always quiet.

       "Oh. They're just siked miss Lizzy is coming along with us" James replied picking the fingers of his other hand.

       "What? No way?" I heard the other boys cheer happily. I rolled my eyes at them turning away only to meet Lyon's dilated eyes. He glared at the arm James had across my shoulder making my face turn red, I smilled removing Jame's hand from my shoulder and going towards the bleachers to wait for coach.

        A few minutes later, coach and Lizzy seemed to have round off their conversation and stared making their way to us. The boys all settled down in anticipation, the floor littered with traveling bags.

        "Hi guys" coach greeted with a proud look on his face. "There were some complications with the bus, but we've sorted that out now. So In a few minutes the bus should be here..." He said adjusting the strap of his watch.

          As if on cue,the bus pulled up outside the court blaring its horn. We  all got up excitedly picking up our bags from the floor.

         "Woohoo" Luke screamed randomly as he ran towards the exit earning  smacks from the guys besides him. I let out a small laugh shaking my head as I bent to pick up my bag, raising myself to full length I was met face to face with Lyon.

        "Ah! you scared me!" I said breathing heavily, putting a hand on my chest.

      "Let's sit together" he said with with glowing eyes.

         "Ummmm" I replied unsure about what he'd just said,when James suddenly back jumped me.

          "Ah the two brothers" he said smilling as he put both hands on our shoulders. "What are you guys talking about?"