chapter 13

MIKE'S POV

       This was one of those mornings when you wake up with a terrible hangover and the realization of your drunk decisions come back to haunt you.

      Aunty Jane's screeching had just woken us up. I looked over at Lyon who looked in bad shape as much as I did.

      I held my banging head, " I think I'm gonna be sick" I moaned as Lyon got up. We didn't say anything to each other and avoided eye contact. He said I'll regret this and I honestly did, what the fuck was I thinking ??

       He was still stark naked and quickly wore his shorts to go down to meet Jane. I tried to get up too but a sharp pain in my but forced me to sit back down.

      "Fuck" I hissed holding my ass in pain, I turned to glare at him. "What did you do to me?"

     He looked down fumbling with his fingers "I'm sorry"

        I softened, "it's both our faults" he  stared at me and I sighed. "Do you have painkillers or some shiit?" I asked still groaning

      "No, but I can go buy after this" I nodded and tried to get up

      "Let's go meet Jane I'm sure she's pretty pissed now"

       He stood in front of me holding his hands out, "you can't go downstairs like this. My mum's not dumb and if she sees you she'll automatically know something is up" I nodded knowing how much of a smart mouth Jane was especially now she was angry.

        As we were speaking, she screamed both our names again and Lyon ran out the door "stay here I'm coming back" he mouthed at me before closing the door.

        "Holy fuck" I heard him yell as he saw the state the house was in.

      "Where is Mike?" I heard her ask

         "He's sick. He's been in his room since yesterday"

        "And why is my house like this?" She boomed ignoring what he'd said about me.

      "I blanked out in the middle of the party and went upstairs "

       "I gave you permission to throw a small party and you left them unattended to and went upstairs?? How could 11 guys cause this much havoc?" She screamed.

      "Holy shit" I heard my mum's voice interrupt, she probably just entered into the House.

        "Where is Mike?" She asked angrily. "You don't have to go easy on him cause he is my son, you can't scold only Lyon"

        "Lyon said he's sick and was in his room half the night" she explained sounding exasperated.

        "I'll go check on him then"

      I could here her complaining about the mess as her voice got closer and I panicked. I looked for my underwear frantically the pain hitting me everytime I moved. Picking it up I strode out the door quickly running into mine.

       "Fuck it hurts" I hissed laying on my bed and covering my body leaving only my head was visible. A few minutes later the door creaked open and she came in looking worried.

        "I left the house just for two days and you fell sick. In love with me much?" She joked. She'd been gone for two days??

          "Mum it's not funny" I rolled my eyes at her and tried to turn away. "Fuck"  I hissed, I'd totally forgot about the pain.

          "What? What's wrong" she asked panicking as she frantically touched my body trying to find the source of my pain.

       "It's just a mild stomach pain mum, I'm okay" I silently prayed for her to stop.