THE END

MIKE'S POV

"Happy Birthday to you"
"Happy birthday, happy birthday"
"Happy birthday to you" Aunty Jane sang horribly as she carried the huge cake with candles towards Lyon who was standing stunned by the staircase.

"Look at his face" she scoffed looking at me. "He doesn't even look happy" she whined.

"He just woke up" I tried to defend signalling for Lyon to smile, which he did but ended up looking like Annabel.

"Blow off your candles" she nudged pushing the cake towards his face and I nearly burst out laughing by how skeptical he looked about indulging in any of Jane's activities.

He blew out the candle making a short wish . "Where is Aunt?" He asked looking around.

"She had an emergency at work" I responded as he nodded rubbing his forefinger against the edge of his cake to scoop up some icing.

"Ewww" I grimaced as he put that finger In his mouth and he chuckled.

"Okay, now you smile" Jane whined. "Whatever, I'm going out you guys have fun" she said going back towards the kitchen with the cake and we followed.

"Happy birthday son" she greeted again tapping on his shoulder.

"Thanks mum" he said genuinely. She nodded placing the cake down on the counter.

"See you guys in the evening I have something to take care off" Jane sighed walking away and we watched her back as she left, Lyon turning back to me.

"Whose idea was this?"

"My mum's, and she baked the cake too" I replied.

"Nice" he commented stealing another finger scoup of icing.

I took out my phone showing him the screen. "it's 12:15. You're 18 now you need to start being responsible and wake up early" I teased

"Hmmm" he hummed taking a huge chunk of the icing and ignoring what I'd just said about him being eighteen.

"That's gross" I said smacking his arm watching as the icing splattered on the counter.

"Whyyyyy?" He gasped and I laughed.

"It's gross, plus we're all going to eat from it too" I complained

"It's my cake!"

"That we're all gonna share" I said passing a small plate and a knife to him. "Take what you want"

He looked he was about to protest when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He nudged at me to help him take it out since his hand was smeared. I took it out and I could see it was Kelly calling so, I answered placing it on speaker.

"Hey" he greeted cutting an extremely large chunk out of the cake.

"Hey, hi" Kelly breathed. "Happy birthday"

"Thank you" he replied bending over the phone so she could hear him clearly.

"How's Mike?" She asked and I could see Lyon raise his head to look at me with a scowl plastered on his face.

"Kelly it's my birthday" he replied rolling his eyes as if she could see him.

"I know. That's why I greeted you first" she defended and I could see Lyon scoff.

"Whatever"

"Send me your Venmo let's change those car tires" she said and I mentally face palmed myself. Of course I could've gifted him something relating to the car. Not tires of course, no way in hell could I afford that.