Chaper 18

MIKE'S POV

       I don't know why I felt so hurt seeing him and Briana together, he was a Playboy after all. I surely wasn't expecting to be treated differently.

       James didn't tease me about it anymore when he saw the situation this morning and he respected me enough not to ask.

     I skipped classes not wanting to deal with him right now, I felt humiliated. He came to my room  begging me to have sex with me, and the next minute he was acting as if I was a disgusting freak.

     It really hurt....

     In these few weeks, I had been  trying to pretend like everything could go back to normal, but in reality I couldn't get him out of my head. I tried having random hookups as I usually did, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It felt like I was betraying him, and everytime I invited a girl over I ended up sending her back without being able to do anything.

        But he came in last night, shattering the walls I had tried so hard to build up and treated me like shiit after. My heart ached more than it should have.

    More than I was willing to admit.

        I was strolling out in the park for God knows how long, I finally decided to turn on my phone to see I had a ton of texts from Lyon, two from James asking where I was and one from Williams instructing me to come to the court now.

      I didn't want to see Lyon but I had no choice, Williams only texted if it was an emergency so I quickly ran headed towards the court. Reaching there, I saw that everybody had already gathered and I was the only one left. Coach had a worried look on his face seeing how worn out I looked, his eyes quickly darting up to my frazzled hair and I quickly fixed it.

      "Go change and come back quickly" coach said worriedly as I  nodded heading towards the locker room.

      I was barely wearing anything but my boxers when Lyon walked in, I was pissed. Hissing, I  quicky started putting on my clothes as he walked towards me."Mike I'm sorry" he said but I ignored him bending down to tie my shoe laces.

     "I'm really sorry about everything" he said scrunching down to my level and placing his hand on my arm. I raised my head in anger looking at him.

       "Get away from me"  I snarled but he didn't budge.

       "Atleast accept my apology first" he pleaded.  "I'm really sorry"

       Our eyes met and I could see how sorry he looked. But in all honesty, I just wanted things to go back to the way they were before all these complicated feelings.

     I jerked my arm away from him standing up but he kept mirroring my actions. If  moved a step back he would move a step forward. It continued till I was backed up against the wall, as he used his hands to create a wall Infront of me so I couldn't escape. He looked at me.

      Those blue eyes...

     "what can I do to make you forgive me?"

        "Nothing" I replied sharply feeling his minty breath on my face.

      "Mike I'm confused. Yes. And that doesn't excuse my shiity behavior, but I think- no I- like- no I- really- like you" he breathed.

    I tried to ignore what he'd just said  looking around  for a way I could escape, even though my heart was beating so fast now. He looked at me expectantly but I kept my face blank watching as his expression dropped.

        "Can I go now?" I questioned monotonously, and without warning he crashed his lips on mine. I'd become so familiarized with his kiss that I yearned so badly to wrap my hands around him and kiss him back. But I couldn't do that, I had to stand on my decision.