Chapter 27

LYON'S POV

       "Yeah-w-wait what?" My mum asked Racheal in disbelief turning to look at her.

          "This woman fed and housed you and you just couldn't control yourself just for this one time?" Racheal asked still glaring at Mike. "I've tried to let you be free. Do whatever you want, I've never complained about how many girls you've brought home but that wasnt enough for you??"

     "You still had to sleep with Jane's son? How does that even sound to you?" She screamed throwing her hands in the air. "What is your problem really?? You've reaally disappointed me this time"

        "Racheal I really don't mind" Mum tried to say but got cut off.

        "We're leaving tonight and that's final!" She finalized turning around and going up the stairs in anger.

       "D-dont worry boys, I'll talk to her" mum said in panick as she looked round the room worriedly. "I'll be right back" and a few seconds later she was bolting up the stairs behind Racheal.

       I looked back at Mike and saw he had a blank expression on his face... that wasn't good.

     So, I took his hand squeezing it. He let out a small smile, before pulling his hands away from mine. "I'll be fine" he said and I nodded in response watching as he went up the stairs too.

        Some hours later, I was trying to settle down in my room . I had thrown my uniform into my humper and was just lying down on my bed checking the comments on that page. The video was taken down but, the page still existed and had a whole fucking lot of comments.

      My door opened revealing Mike wearing just a roundneck and boxers . "Hi babe" I greeted with a suspicious smile as he strolled towards me

      "Babe?" He asked with a scuff and I smilled shyly.

     "What's up?" I asked but he Just ignored me crossing his legs across me, and sitting down on my lap so both of his legs were on each of my sides, while he wrapped his hands around my shoulders.

       "I'm bored" he mumbled against my neck as he squeezed me in a tight embrace.

     I wasn't complaining though.

        He ran a hand through my hair, his chin rested against my left shoulder. "Are you okay?" I asked again amuzed at how clingy he was being.

     He raised his head our eyes meeting. "Yeah. I just came to cheer you up" he replied and I scrunched my face mockingly

       "I don't think that's what you're doing" I commented putting my phone down on the bed and then hugged him back.

     "Lyon!!....I don't want to leave yet" he whined and I hugged him tighter.

     "Yeah. my mum is good at convincing people. I'm sure she'll talk to your mum" I replied as he pulled out of our hug looking at me.

      "Before all these stuff I was about to tell you Wilson's college scouter gave me his card.

       "wow that good news!" I beamed and he nodded.

      "Why would Andrea do this to us anyways?" He asked completely changing the topic.

       "I don't know. I don't care to be honest. But I'm gonna deal with her, the only reason I couldn't do that was because we came home early" I replied honestly.

        "Thanks for always taking care of me" he said hugging me again."I'm not used to it, but it feels nice"

       "Yeah" I replied hugging him back in silence.