Chapter 24

Smut alert🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

MIKE'S POV

Lyon had just tapped me awake for the 500th time this morning, "it's 7:15 already and the game starts by 9" he complained as I got up lazily.

"I still have over two hours left" I nagged rubbing my eyes.

"I turned up the heater, go bath quicky so we can go downstairs" he said ignoring my nags.

"Have you bathed?" I asked standing up.

"After You" he replied and I nodded finally alert. I shamelessly stripped as I walked into the bathroom, he'd already seen every part of me so there was nothing to be ashamed off anymore.

I turned on the shower, and sure enough warm water poured out of it's faucet and I sighed running a hand through my wet hair. Today was going to be a long day.

A few minutes in, I heard the door creak open, and sure enough Lyon walked in stark nacked too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked raising my brow at him suspiciously

"I changed my mind, let's shower together instead" he replied with a cheeky smile.

"Fine. It's good you came. Come help me wash my back" I nudged turning off the running water and handing the box of soap over to him.

He cautiously entered into the seamless shower standing behind me. He placed the box of soap in it's compartment his hand already full of lather as he rubbed against my back.

My body tingled as his hands rubbed against my bare back, turning me on so much than I was willing to admit. After a few minutes he stopped, bursting into laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I asked frowning

"You're so tense" he commented as he continued to rub my back again, "you should relax" he said slyly and I realized he was caressing me on purpose.

Before I could say anything more he grabbed my dick squeezing lightly. My legs wobbled as he did that and I let out a small moan. "Fuck! Lyon, you promised" I moaned as he continued stroking me.

"That was last night..you should be specific in your requests" he responded his breathing heavy as he humped me faster. "Bend" he instructed his voice deep.

"No Lyon, you'll make me tired before the game" I tried to reason but he ignored me. He turned the shower back on letting the now cold water hit my skin as he kept rubbing me, the water making the sensation even more ethereal.

My leg wobbled making me involuntarily bend holding unto the wall Infront of us as I cummed all over his hand. He removed his hand now using that hand to rub on my entrance using the other one for support. "Fuck" he hissed as he pushed into me.

"L-lyon pleasee" I moaned as his thrusts became faster.

"I like it when you moan my name" he breathed and pulled out of me. "Stand" he instructed and I obliged my legs still shaking a little. He led me closer to the shower glass using a hand to place both of mine against it so I couldn't move, while he used the other hand to re-position himself as he gently pushed back into me.

"Mike" he moaned intertwining our hands that was now seperated on
the both sides of my face. "Scratch what I said the other day, you belong to me" he growled slamming into me so hard it hurt. I let out a small scream as he kept slamming into me my dick getting hard again.

He kept assaulting my body, sucking on my neck, nibbling my ears all the while still thrusting into me. "Lyon..we have a game today" I pleaded my voice barely audible.