Chapter 25

MIKE'S POV

      I  looked around at all the stares I was getting and ran off towards the bus. We were  supposed to go up, get ready and get our bag from our rooms before we all left later in the day, but I didn't have the courage to face anyone.

     I had no idea how long I'd been sitting in the bus for, but my phone had been persistently buzzing with texts from Lyon.

Lyon 11:05: Mike I just saw the video where are you?
11:07: are you okay???
11:08: I'm worried about you
11:12: can you please reply me?
Please???
11:20: Mike where are you? Coach said we're to leave by 12:30.
11:30: We can sort these shiit out together❤️
11:35: say something so I'll know if you're okay.
11:45: I'm gonna bring our bags downstairs, please meet me in the lobby
12:05: Mike I'm getting worried fr are you okay?????
I'm really sorry about the video, it's all my fault I'm sorry!
Mikee?!
12:20: where are you? I'm standing in the lobby with the rest of the guys.
Please reply?

      I was finally about to text back, when I noticed that some of the guys were already headed towards the bus. So, I bent my head against the headrest of the the chair Infront of me pretending to be asleep as they arrived at the door.

      "Here he is" they snickered. "Text his BOYFRIEND and tell him he is here so he can stop searching for him" they continued laughing and I could hear them fist bump as they dropped their bags and sat down.

     THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED TO COME OUT!

     Torturously slowly, the bus filled up and I didn't dare raise my head the entire time. Most times I could see the guys pause when they got to where I was sited but they didn't dare make any comments especially because the bus had more people now.

A few minutes later, Lyon entered breathing heavily and I could hear some of the guys at the back laugh and whisper.

"Hey Lyon! sit with your boyfriend" they teased and I frowned

"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you" he warned and the boys calmed for a while still sneakering silently.

      He sat beside me trying to find a good position for our bags when I raised my head. I heard some of them gasp when they noticed I'd been awake the whole time, "Leave" I instructed exhasperatedly turning to look at him

     "I'm sorry I_" he tried to say but I shook my head interrupting him.

     "Leave. Don't seat with me" I said more firmly and he nodded getting up and sitting quietly right behind me.

     James walked in quietly and I glared at him anger seething through me. He avoided my eyes only confirming my suspicion and to think I had felt sorry for him! He just stabbed me in the back and I broke knowing he was the only one on that bridge with us.

     . The engine started and coach finally came in looking worriedly at me. Of course he'd seen the video, the whole school must have seen it by now.

     "How are you?" He asked but I ignored him resting my head back on the chair Infront of me, and after a few minutes I heard him sigh and his shadow dissipate from the under of my arm.

     A few minutes later when everyone was properly seated, the bus began to move. They began to clatter again about random stuff and I mentally prayed my video wasn't one of them. My head still trying to wrap around the fact that everything was out now when Lyon's text flashed across my screen.

      Lyon: Are you okay?? I'm scared. I've never seen you this way before

I knew I shouldn't be mad at him but I was. I was mad at him, at myself, at James at the whole fucking world. My mind was racing, the video was posted by an anonymous profile on Twitter and I needed to find the who was behind that account. So I texted back..