chaper 14

I listened to  Boyfriend by Ariana grande X social house while writing this.

LYON'S POV

     It was Sunday morning and mum had just asked me to get Mike for breakfast. I knocked on his door, and a few minutes later he came out holding his tummy.

      "Your stomach is hurting too?" I asked full panic mode. What exactly had I done to him?

      "No you idiot" he laughed at my worried face."I'm holding my stomach so they'll think that's reason I'm walking like this"

      I let out an "oh" and let him go Infront of me down the stairs.

      I met him at the buttom of the stairs just standing there, so I asked him why he hadn't gone over to the table yet.

         He turned to me his face all serious, "where are all of Jane's vases? The sitting room looks empty without them"

      I scratched the back of my head looking round the room too."They kind of broke during the party and shiit"

    He looked at me surprised, "We have to apologize. Did you apologize?"

          "Do I have to?" I questioned back crossing my arms. "She's already cut two months worth off my allowance"

     But he just stared at me like I was crazy.

          "You didn't apologize??" He whisper yelled. "You guys literally have just each other" he rolled his eyes at me and walked away towards them. He smilled sweetly at my mum and apologized, she smilled back and patted his head as he sat down.

         His words kept ringing in my head, "We only had each other" and I realized how stupid I've been acting.  I've been holding years worth of anger and she forgave me for every stupid I did, five months worth of my  allowance isn't even enough to cover half of the damage that I'd caused and I didn't even apologize. I guess Mike was right afterall, I was being a Jerk.

          I walked towards the table sluggishly and sat down in my usual spot. "Hi mum, hi Racheal" I greeted. They didn't respond and I thought mum was still mad at me,but when I raised my head she looked at me like she'd seen a ghost. "What?" I asked laughing.

        "You're smiling and talking to us" she replied happily. I looked at Racheal and saw she also had a smile on her face, I rolled my eyes at how dramatic they where being.

        "It's not that deep mum" I said pouring  water into my glass.

         She turned to Mike smacking his arm, "what did you do with my son?"

      "Ouch.... I didn't do anything I promise" he replied rubbing the red spot on his arm. I would have nodded in agreement, but I knew in all honestly he was the reason I was being nice to Mum.

        "Also mum, I'm sorry for messing up the house" she nodded smiling and we all went back to our breakfast.

          "How's ur stomach now" Racheal asked glancing up at Mike from her food.

           "It's fine" he said simply not even raising his head. I could see his ears where getting very red and I smilled. He was walking better today so the painkillers where effective.