Chapter 23

MIKE'S POV

James stood hand on his hips as he watched me throw my stuff into my bag.

"So you're really switching rooms?"

"Hope you're not mad" I said standing up to full height.

"Pfttt...why would I be mad?" He replied trying to brush it off, but his face said the complete opposite.

"See you tomorrow then" I said patting his shoulder as I flung my half open bag on my shoulder. He sighed sitting down on his bed as soon as I turned to leave. As I closed the door, I grimaced at how complicated everything was, I really hope it doesn't accept our friendship.

I walked down the hallway trying to find Lyon's room since luckily for me it was on the same floor and I didn't have to go down the elevator and all those other complicated stuff.

I found Luke in the empty hallway with a broad smile on his face, "how are you always so happy?" I asked really curious because anytime I saw Luke he was always in a good mood.

"Lyon just paid me 500 bucks to leave, of course I'm happy"

"500 what?" I spat staring at him,  he just shrugged me off and continued down the hall till he got to my room.

"What are you doing just standing there?" Lyon asked cutting me off from my thoughts as he opened the door.

"Did you just pay Luke 500 bucks to leave?" I asked continuing towards him and he fake gasped acting surprised

"What?? Me??? Of course not" he replied clearly lying, so I just rolled my eyes and walked past him into the room. I stared around the yellow painted room noticing he'd already joined the twin beds together and I immediately began to regret my decision. "What?" He questioned watching my expression

"You said you're not gonna do anything funny tonight" I replied still staring at the beds.

"Yeah I'm not planning t_" he followed my gaze till it landed on the beds and laughed at the realization, "Mike, if I wanted to do you on the single beds I could"

I snapped out of it glaring at him with bulging eyes, "wtf is wrong with you?" he ignored me and collected my bag from me placing it in the cupboard situated in the left side of the room with a huge smile in his face.

"I'm going to take a shower, make yourself comfortable" he said and strolled into the bathroom.

I changed out of the shirt I was wearing picking one of Lyon's, his cologne immediately hitting my nose and I smilled.

This felt nice.

I lay on the bed picking my phone watching some old basketball games, I needed to learn some tactics for tomorrow's game. Totally engrossed,I didn't realize he'd come out for a few minutes and was smilling broadly at me.

"Ouu you're wearing my shirt" he grinned sitting besides me his hair still dripping. "It looks nice"

"Go away, your hair is still wet" I complained shifting away and he followed me.

"My hair is wet huuh?" He teased on shaking his head so the water could drop on me. We continued arguing for a while until eventually he was on top of me breathing heavily, he stared at me his bright blue eyes boring into my soul. "Your lips are so pretty" he complimented.

"No you're a pervert" I replied with a smile.

"Yeah and that too" he said chuckling.

He knelt over me placing both arms on the sides of my face to support his weight. He slowly lowered himself till our lips were barely touching and then he claimed my lips. I kissed back happy that now I didn't have to pretend like I didn't want to, so I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

Slowly, he lowered himself till our bodies were touching. He removed one his hand still using the other one for support and placed it on my cheek. I raised my hips rubbing myself against him teasingly making him moan.

He pressed his tongue against my lips asking for permission and I let him in. Our tongues melted against each other and our lips moving in sync as he deepened the kiss. I moved my hands to his bare back pushing down him till our groins touched. I could feel how hard he was.

It was my turn to moan.

  He removed his free hand from my cheek shoving it up my shirt till it rested on my breast. He softly caressed it purposely avoiding my nipples making me want him so much

  "Stop teasing me" I breathed breaking the kiss. He smilled at me and I traced my fingers against his bruised lips expecting mine looked the exact same way.

"No sex tonight" he said rolling off me and I frowned.

"So why'd you kiss me then?" I asked holding unto the shirt he was trying to wear.

"I made a promise and I'm keeping it" he replied as he finally wrenching the shirt from my grip.

"H-huuh" I asked as he got up. "So you're just gonna leave me like this?" I nudged at my buldge.

"Yeah exactly" he smirked picking up his phone from the bedside stool. "It's 11:05 already, let's just sleep"

I sluggishly picked up my phone turning it off accepting that nothing was gonna to happen tonight. "I hate you, You know that right ?"

"I love you too" he smiled spooning me as he came back to lie on bed. He stretched out to turn of the lights finally settling besides me.

"I'm scared about the game tomorrow" I said genuinely into the quiet room making him sigh.

"Mike. I know I don't act like it, but I'm proud of you. You're so good at basketball it pushes me to improve on myself" he commented hugging me tighter "No matter what happens tomorrow it doesn't change the fact that you're a good player" he encouraged and I smilled.

"I'm sorry I came in and took your position" I said. It was something I've always wanted to say every since I overheard that conversation in the restroom.

"Yeah it's chill" he replied. "I was just being a big baby about it, plus since it's you I can't get mad anymore" I could feel him smile as he pressed his lips against my neck. "I'm tired let's sleep"

"Are you gonna actually leave me hanging" I complained turning to face him.

" Yeah" he replied half asleep and I sighed turning back around not wanting to disturb him.

"Goodnight Lyon" I breathed after a while, but he was already asleep by now.

  I couldn't sleep, my mind was racing and although there was still alot of things I didn't know about Lyon, It was good as hell that there was someone who understood me and made me feel like I wasn't alone.

It felt nice

Maybe I'll agree to be his boyfriend tomorrow... I thought as I finally drifted off.

My boysss
I'm sooo happyyyy

A love dovey chapter for valentines day lol❤️

Please vote.
Teegirl:⁠-⁠)