BETRAYED AGAIN

Kareem's POV

I went to her room and hugged her.
Kareem:please you can't leave me.
Asia:Amira is just next door.
Kareem:she went to Ria's house.I can't divorce you, because am inlove with you.

Asia:but..
Kareem:I know you feel the same,tell me.
Asia:yes I feel the same but I won't hurt Amira, don't you care about her?
Kareem: offcourse I do,she is my first love and she will always be my first love, she is the love of my life,but I can't stop myself from loving you too.

I love you both.
Asia: impossible.
Kareem:it is,I can't explain it but I love you both .My heart is big enough for you two.(I touched her face and leaned in)

Asia:stop,it will hurt Amira.
Kareem:I never mean to hurt her,I need to make her understand that she hasn't lost me, because I have fallen for you, because I love you both and am willing to treat you both equally.Trust me.

Asia: offcourse I do.(She smiled and just like that we let the passion overtake us.We made love in her bed.It was magical.We laid in each other's brace,I couldn't help but feel guilty because of Amira.She hasn't left my mind this morning, it's scary.

Asia stirred in my arms,I looked down at her.She noticed my guilty face.
Asia:you regret it, don't you?
Kareem:no,I loved every minute of it,I just feel guilty for hurting Amira.

Asia: it's going to be alright..(The door suddenly busted open, showing Amira.She stood shocked.Asia and I seperated and shot up to our feet.)

Tears streamed down her face.Shoot,I hate her tears.

Amira:I was about to ask you to go to the park with me but it seems you are busy,so I will leave you.(She turned to leave)

Kareem:Amira please!(I said desperately as tears filled my eyes)
(She ran off.I could hear Asia's silent sobs.I knelt to the ground as tears came down my face.)

Kareem: what have I done?

Amira's POV
I just dashed out on the streets crying,he slept with her,just when I was about to give him a second chance.

I didn't notice that I was on the streets.I got knocked down by a car.The driver came out.

Luckily I wasn't hit that hard,I was concious but I injured my knee.
The driver came to me,there I met those piercing green eyes.

He knelt beside me,his eyes held so much emotion.
Kabir:are you okay?
(I was sobbing like a baby, like I always do.I have been teased for being a woman child but I can't help it,am messed up)

Kabir:no,no please don't cry.I didn't mean to hurt you, please let me take you to the hospital.
Amira:no,you are a stranger,you will hurt me like the other men.

Kabir: what other men.(The memories of getting raped by those 3 men haunted me.I started getting a panic attack)
Kabir:oh no, breath dear sister, breath.

He called me sister, because of my hijab (headscarf) was he Muslim too.I suddenly lost conciousness.I woke up in the hospital.

I hated hospital,they reminded me of when I was raped.The night they rushed me in because I was bleeding.I started shivering at the memories.