Coming together As four

Kareem's POV
I watched Amira and Kabir from the window,I didn't even feel jealous of them.All I wanted was my Cookie's happiness.

At the beginning I was bent on , having both Amira and Asia.And now I have them both and they are even pregnant with my child at the same time.I finally have what I always wanted.but why do I feel empty?

Why am I not as excited months ago.What changed.
Asia came in.

Asia: nothing changed,sorry you were talking to your self.(I laughed softly as she smiled) nothing changed Kareem, it's your love for Amira that grew stronger and more evident.I feel the same way with Kabir.I want to be with him just as much as you want to be with Amira but our baby has come.

Kareem:our baby.(I smiled) I still love you .
Asia:I know but Amira will always be the queen of your heart.Am just your princess.I know my place in your life.
Kareem:just like I know mine.Am your prince and Kabir is your King .

Asia:we have reverted back to our roots of love.This was and is still a test of our loves.Our children are the final tests.May Allah help us all.

She got lost in thoughts.I knew she was thinking of Kabir.I was thinking of Amira.Am so happy we both found maturity and acknowledged that we loved our other partners more than ourselves.

She nestled in my arms as I wrapped my arms around her.I was going to be a father again.I was thinking of my Amira, how she is taking this news.

I know she is trying to be strong and understanding,but I know it's much harder for my cookie.Am so proud of her but I don't want her to suffer.

I want them both to be very happy,my princess and my queen.

That night,I came to Amira.She was eating cookies with whipped cream.

Kareem:hi.
Amira:hi.
Kareem:umm Amira.
Amira: want some?
(She shooved some in my mouth)

Amira: how does it taste?
Kareem:sweet, like you.
Amira: don't you mean us,you nicknamed me cookie when we were kids, and I nicknamed you cream.So we are sweet.

I held her hand,I could tell you she was putting up a strong face.

Kareem:I know it's Abit hard for you.
Amira: yeah but after everything we've been through,am willing to stay and fight.
Kareem:you don't have to.
Amira: offcourse I do, because I love you.

Kareem:am so lucky to have you.I will never hurt you again .(I hugged her tightly.)

2 weeks later,Amira and Asia were baking.We had invited Kabir over.
I can't help but feel bad for Kabir,I took away his wife, even Amira.

I feel very guilty.Kabir came to me, Amira and Asia hadn't seen him yet.
Kabir: Salam brother.
Kareem:Salam.
Kabir: it's nice to see them both getting along.

It was both our hidden selfish desires to see them together like this, because we both wanted them without thinking about how they felt.
Those selfish desires are over now,all we care about is their happiness.