River of emotions

Amira's POV
Kareem:I love you too,but you are better off with Kabir.Please forgive me for hurting you,I never meant to hurt you.Please forgive me.(tears filled both our eyes)

Amira: I forgive you.(we hugged crying.He wiped my tears)
Kareem:I have to let you go.I divorce you.
(Those three words shattered me.It was bittersweet.I now understood him when he said he wanted to be with both Asia and me.I feel the same about wanting to be with him and Kabir)

We stood staring at each other as we cried silently.

Jugde: their divorce is final and immediate, since there is no way of reconciliation.You two are no longer husband and wife.

My parents came to hold Kabir up.I looked between Kabir and Kareem,the two men who stole my heart.
Kareem:goodbye dear.
(He walked off.I started having a panic attack.ria held me.)

Kabir: breath dear (I looked at him.)
Amira:He is gone Kabir,he is gone.
Kabir: it's okay dear,breathe , breathe (I blacked out.)

I woke up later in bed,it night.
Aisha:you are awake.
Amira:where is Kabir?
Ali:he was just discharged from the hospital.
Amira:I need to see him.
Ali:you need rest.

Amira:no I need him.
Aisha: okay dear.

We came to kabir's house but we were stopped by his parents at the door.
Hasana: don't you dare think you can see my son,after what you did.
Amira: am so sorry, please I just need to see him.
Hasana:no! My son is hurt because of you.(she broke down)

Lukeman:calm down dear wife.
Hasana:how can I calm down,my son,he is hurt.(I hugged her as she cried.She pulled away.)

Hasana:you should go.(they went in.It started raining.)
Aisha: let's go
Amira:no am not leaving without seeing him.

(I knelt to the floor and cried in the rain.Suddenly the door opened,I saw Kabir,he came to me.He was hurt. I got up and hugged him.He groaned in pain.)

Amira:am so sorry
Kabir: it's okay (He held me by the face.His parents came out.)
Kabir:the sooner we get married,the better mother.please don't be mad at your future daughter in law.

She smiled as her husband held her .
Lukeman:you see .oh please come in.(we all came in.)

Kareem's POV
I let her go and it hurt so bad ,I couldn't help but cry as it rained.I love her so much but I have to let her go .She was my best friend.

Asia came in.
Asia:I know you don't want to see me.(I just hugged her)

Kareem: hold me Asia, please.I need you more than ever.please don't leave me .
Asia:I will never leave you.

She held me tight.

Amira's POV
I stood by the window.Kabir came in.
Kabir: you love him so much,you know you can always go back to him,I will be okay.
Amira:you are right,I love him so much but my place is right here with you.Because I love you so much.I won't lie to you,I wish I was with you both.
Kabir:I understand you.