reunited at last.

Third person's POV
Kabir just stood, watching her with tears in his eyes.He hurt her so much,he remembered how he disgraced her.He had taken another woman and she had to endure in silence.

He ran to her and hugged her.he was very emotional.
Kabir:I am so sorry for treating you so badly, please forgive me.I promise I will never hurt you again please.

This brought tears to her eyes.She was hurt by him,but she also knew it wasn't his fault.she hugged him.He hugged her tightly.

Asia:hey , it's okay.
(He went on one knee)
Asia:what are you doing?
Kabir:I know how much you love romance.So,will you take me back and also marry me again?

Asia:yes.
He placed the ring on her finger.They hugged as the people around them clapped.They were finally reunited.

All hell broke loose when they arrived at home.
Kabir: mother, no.Asia is my wife and she is staying here.What you two did was despicable.Asia is my wife and she will stay with me.End of discussion.

Just like that, the two were reconciled and back together.There was happiness in their lives,as for Samira she was working as her husband's nurse.

She was about to give him his medicine in the hall when she found him reading the Quran.Her in-laws came in .

Mother: dear,you have changed him so much, please accept him back.
Samira: it's easier, said than done.
Salim:can I make it easier?

He grabbed his crutches and got up .
Samira: be careful.
Salim: please,I read alot of romantic novels and how to be a good husband.

Samira chuckled.
Samira:you, romantic books?
Salim:yes, and also the Hadiths by our dear prophet.You opened my eyes Samira.How can I even call myself a Muslim when I can't even be a good husband to my wife.This accident changed my life,my other wife, she abandoned and divorced me.But you stood by my side after our divorce.

You still care about and all I have done is hurt you.I was so ungrateful and toxic,I don't even deserve you.you are too good for me and am too bad for you.I want to change.

Samira:you can never change,you can only learn from your past, and limit your mistakes and bad habits.Your mistake was that you chose to show off your bad side.You let it overpower you.But you can the tables and let your good side shine.

Father-in-law:when that happens,will you accept him?
Samira noded, causing all of them to exclaim happily.

Weeks passed and tonight was Samira and her ex's second marriage.Asia, Kabir and Malik were invited, and there Asia shared the news that she was pregnant.

There was merrymaking as the couple got remarried.And there was going to be a new life, coming.But in two weeks,they got bad news,Asia suffered a miscarriage.

This broke them especially Asia.kabir's parents warned up Abit to Asia when they found out she was pregnant but immediately they found out she had lost their Grandchild.