Final goodbyes to my other half

(*Disclaimer again* this is a work of fiction.A woman having two husbands in Islam is not allowed,so dealing with such a matter is complicated.

Noting that this doesn't happen in real life(it can but rare), dealing with such an issue is confusing.

A woman is tied to one man,if she marries another man while married,the second marriage is considered invalid.

Cases like this don't often happen but if it does,from information I have gotten,a woman's first marriage is valid,so she will by all means revert to her first husband, because the second one is invalid and unaccepted.

Am no scholar ,so please research if I confuse you,we are all learning.This is due to my personal interpretation.)

Amira's POV
Imam:so your divorce become immediate because there were witnesses who saw you with another man and even kissing , which is very sinful.
Amira:I have repented.

Imam: am glad you are on the right path.Your divorce is invalid because she is pregnant, and test show that it was 3 months,that was before you met Kabir.So the signs lead to Kareem being the father.but we need to be more sure,that is why In the meantime,Amira will revert back to her first husband till the child is born.Then a DNA test will show who the child belongs to.That will determine who Amira will end up with.So Amira and Kareem,you are still husband and wife.

I know the baby is Kareem's,so does everyone,Kabir and I look at each other, because we knew we would be separated.

Imam:as for Asia and Kabir,you will revert back together,as I said a woman cannot have two husbands,so her second marriage becomes useless.So you and Kabir your first husband have to be together.

Asia's POV
I looked over to Kareem, he looked at me with sad eyes.We knew we had to seperate.Then I looked back at Kabir.He smiled at me.I smiled back,it was bittersweet.

Kareem's POV
I interlaced mine and Amira's hand,I could tell she was nervous.She smiled at me.We were going to be back together with a baby.I couldn't be happier but I was going to miss Asia, and I know Amira is going to miss Kabir .

Imam: Kabir you can't divorce Amira until we determine the paternity of the child,but Kareem you have to divorce Asia, since she is already married.so now the baby will determine your fate .We are done,I hope for the best for you four and may Allah lead you on the right path.

Amira's POV
We came out looking sad,I couldn't help but hug Kabir tightly and sob as Asia did the same with Kareem,we were going to miss each other dearly .

That evening I spent my last night in kabir's house and Asia spent her last night with Kareem.

The next day, Kabir helped me pack.He brought me to Kareem's house .Just then Kareem sadly walked in holding Asia's things.

We stood from across each other,I was holding hands with Kabir as Kareem held Asia's hands.

Kabir handed me over to Kareem as Kareem handed Asia to Kabir.

I was finally at my old home we all looked sad as tears filled out eyes.It was as if our hearts were divided into two.It was meant for two people.but our other halves were leaving us.

We all stood savoring the moment until Kabir and Asia started leaving.Kareem held me in his arms as I sobbed softly.

I didn't want them to Leave but you can't always get what you want.You can't have your apple and eat it too.We must be content with what we have.

I wiped my tears knowing that this was for the best.Kareem thought the same as he kissed my forehead.
Kareem:I missed you my little cookie.
Amira:so did I ,creamy .

We both smiled.