Flashback (the truth)

Third person's POV
Just like that Asia was gone from his life.A month passed by, and Kabir, even though had a controversial wedding mishap, people were still lining him up with marraige proposals.

They all came flooding in after finding out that he could walk better.Everybody wanted to be the wealthy lawyer's wife.

Hasana and lukeman recovered from the embarrassment, and where now hopeful that their son could get remarried but Kabir wasn't interested.

He had still lost his memory and didn't remember that Asia was his wife and love.Kabir was leaving work to his car when he met the last person he expected to see.

Kabir:you.
Samira: Kabir,I..
Kabir:what are you doing here after what you did.
Samira:I deserve all your hatred but please don't put all your anger on Asia.

Kabir: she betrayed me.
Samira:no she saved you.
Kabir:it backfired!you both fooled me and broke my heart!you the woman I love and her,my best friend.

Samira:she is your wife.
Kabir:I divorced her.
Samira:it hasn't been three months yet, she is still your wife,you can still reunite with her.

Kabir: and why would I do such a thing?
Samira: it's because you love her.
Kabir:I don't love her that way.
Samira:yes you do.You just don't remember.Asia is your wife before you even met me.you married her because your parents wanted to put her in an orphanage.

You got married before you left for school.

Kabir:what are you saying?
Samira:you love Asia, she is your wife but you don't remember.Go to her old room , check her drawer,you will find the pictures Malik took of you guys when you got married.

You will know everything.Its not too late Kabir.

Kabir:why didn't anybody tell me?
Samira:we can't confuse your brain but now you are way passed the delicate state.
Kabir:so ,did you leave me because of my marriage to Asia.

Samira:partly, and that night I received a call,my ex husband was having surgery for his legs but it turned deadly,I panicked because I realised that I still loved him,I cared about him.That was the tip of the iceberg.I went to him.I regret what I did to you.I never meant to hurt you.

Please don't put your anger out on Asia, she tried to stop me from leaving, she did everything to ensure you happiness, including letting another woman to be with you.Please make peace with her now,or it will be too late when you recover your memory.think it through.

She walked off.kabir was confused.All that Samira said about Asia rang a bell.He drove home and searched the drawers.He found their marriage photos,he was stunned.

He suddenly had some memories of that day,Malik came in, and even assisted him by showing old photos of them.

Kabir remembered everything.He realised that he had made a huge mistake.He asked Malik if he knew where Asia was.

He noded.They drove off to where Asia worked.It was at a small restaurant.There she was serving guests.