the reason behind this book (let's talk)

Can't believe, twist of marraiges is at 1k.am so blessed.am so happy I could jump but I can't since I am sporting a knee injury.

I started this story with it, and I finished it with it ,still here and not healing well .

Enough about that,I wanted to know what intrigued you about this story,was it the polygyny on the men side or polyamory on the women side?

My reason for this book being that,I wanted to give each gender the time of the day.History has it,men have been more polygamist in the past,but women,it hasn't been heard of  .

So,I wanted to sort of give women clearance and exposure.

But in honest truth,I am not a fan of polygamy at all,I wrote this book,in a way, of sort of giving women some justice.I mean real life, women might be capable of doing it ,but it's harder, scientifically men are more polygamous than women.

They can impregnate multiple women at a time while women, have to wait every 9 months to reproduce.But that doesn't mean women can't do it.

Again,I am in no way a fan or will I really support polygamy,both sides .Am a monogamist, I want the intimacy of being with one partner.

I want a partner who feels the same way and won't cheat on me,since am Muslim ,get a second wife.

Polygamy came for the good of women in Islam,since there are more women than men.its logical and thoughtful in the sense that it was allowed,so almost every woman will be able to get married.

That's the beauty of Islam,but it's not for me,am monogamous.Monogamy is also as important as polygamy in Islam. Monogamy in Islam is regarded as a more simpler and more peaceful lifestyle when one is incapable of polygamy.

And am incapable,I am introverted,I have issues,am sensitive.am so introverted to the extent that I hate meeting my extended family and already hate my future in-laws whom I have never met,or know off.

This story was to highlight on how women feel when their partners cheat on them or get other partners . The pain of betrayal,I wanted the men to feel that ,to know how women feel .

That is why , Kareem got a dose of that,since he got a second wife,at the beginning he was innocent but we all know he fell,so I also made Amira get a second husband.

It was sort of kharma in some sense, and gender equality.in Islam only men are allowed to be polygamous which is fine because it is for the well-being of women.

But it is also painful for most women and I wanted to highlight that,by making the men feel the pain women go through.

With fiction everything is possible, and am a writer,so why not?

So I want to know what really brought you to this book?