Asia and kabir's love story

Flashback
Third person's POV
Asia was just 10 years old.Her parents were workers in kabir's parents mansion.

Kabir and Asia were inseperable as kids which was harmless at first.But going into their teen years kabir's parents felt them getting too close.

Kabir was just 17 years old when he got a scholarship abroad.He had goodness but Asia's world was turned upside down,as she got the news of her parents death.

They had met in a car accident.Asia sat on the kitchen floor crying.kabir and Asia were of the same age.He sat beside her, comforting her.

Kabir's mother came in, causing them to get up.
Hasana: Kabir,what are you doing?
Kabir:am comforting Asia.
Hasana:I can see that ,but you two aren't kids anymore,you are now teenagers,you need to be separated.

Kabir:no! I don't want us to be separated!(He held her hand)
Hasana:you two aren't kids anymore.Do not touch her,it will lead you to sin.

Kabir: what am I supposed to do when she is mourning her parents.I can't leave her alone.What is going to happen to her?
Hasana: child protection services will come for her.

Kabir:no, she will stay here.
Hasana: she can't.
Kabir: why
Hasana: she is just a worker's daughter.
Kabir:no, she is my best friend and I will not allow her to go to a foster home.We can adopt her.

Hasana:no way.
Kabir:then I won't go for the scholarship.come Asia.
(He took her away and even placed her in his bed.He slept in the couch.The next morning,he was reproached by his family)

Lukeman:son,how could you sleep in the same room with her,we are Muslims,we lead a respectful and modest life,you can't have a woman who is not related to you or Married to you in your room.This is our fault,we should have never allowed you two to be friends.

Kabir:we can easily solve this issue,adopt her.
Lukeman:no,we can't adopt when we have kids.
Kabir: take her as a child you want to rear and educate.

Hasana:we are not raising an orphanage here .we can give her money but we can't just keep her as our own.
Kabir:is it that you are ashamed to have a maids daughter as your own?
(They were silent)I will reject my scholarship.

He walked off,he brought Asia some food.
Asia: Kabir,you shouldn't fight with your family because of me,I will find myself a job.
Kabir:no you will do no such thing,I want you to go to college,I will make that happen.

Asia:no,am okay with the education I have but you need to go abroad and become the lawyer,you want to become.please don't sacrifice your dreams for me.
Kabir:I can't leave you,I love you.

She froze.
Asia:you love me?
Kabir:yes, and I want to marry you.
Marriage, that's it.Do you love me?
Asia:yes.
Kabir:then let's get married.

Asia:are you sure.
Kabir:yes,I would have Married you after finishing school but depending on our situation,we must get married now,so will you marry me?