Love triangle (Flashback)

Third person's POV
Kabir:Asia,you have grown so much.
Hasana:move .
(Shee pushed her away)
Kabir:mom,you could have hurt her.You need to respect her, she is my best friend.

Malik:yes, and his wife
Kabir: who's wife?
They froze.
Malik:Asia is your wife

Kabir:how, she is like my sister .
Malik: don't you remember?
Kabir: remember what?
Luke: don't mind him, your brother talks nonsense.Asia can never be your wife , she is like your sister .

Hasana: Malik take your brother in.
Malik took Kabir away .
Luke:doc, how bad is his condition?
Doc:he has temporary memory loss,it will take a few months, and his legs too will heal  .

Hasana: thank you doctor
The doctor left .
Hasana:did you hear Asia,he doesn't remember your marriage,we have only a few months to find him a suitable wife,then I will make sure he divorced you because I can't stand his first wife being a low life .

Luke:go and wash the dishes .
Asia sadly left .weeks passed by and Asia had to suffer in silence.He tried small talks with her,she tried to keep up,but was harder.

Things got worse when Kabir was given a nurse.

Kabir:why do I need a nurse?Asia is taking care of me.(he smiled lovingly at her which made her heart swell.)

Luke:you need someone professional,to help you heal better.
Hasana: that is why we got you a nurse.She will be here soon.
Kabir:she?why a female nurse?

Hasana: she is the best in the country, and you need the best . She is also the daughter of a rich politician.Here she comes.

The young lady walked in.At first glance,Kabir was smitten.Asia noticed.Their chemistry was everywhere and obvious.

Samira:Salam,am Samira, your new nurse.

There they kicked off.They had a connection which made hasana and lukeman happy, because they wanted Kabir to marry her.

Samira was from a rich family and in the process of a divorce.It was hard for a divorced woman to get remarried in their society.They let their cultural beliefs blind their Islamic beliefs.

Hasana and lukeman took advantage of that, and contacted her father saying they wanted Samira to be married to their son.

As a father desperate for his daughter to marry,he accepted and didn't care that Kabir was already married.

So they set up this plan to bring them together.Samira was a nurse in her father's hospital,so he assigned her to Kabir.

One night,Kabir sat by his window.Samira came to him.

Samira:you need to sleep.
Kabir:am sleepy.care to keep me company?
Samira: Sure.

She sat beside him.
Kabir:tell me about your life.
Samira:my life?
Kabir: yeah.
Samira:well I am in the process of a divorce.

Kabir:what happened?
Samira:my marraige was toxic.He is a caveman.he forced me to quit my job, because it made him less of a man that I worked.It got to a point we were at a financial crisis,he refused to accept my father's help.I managed to convince him to let me work so that I can support him.After we got back on our feet,he got a second wife.