Still inlove with each other (Amira and Kareem)

Amira: it's impossible.
Wahab:yes,but you can love two people even if you love one more than the other.Polygamy solves alot of issues, like this situation for example.Polygamy helps men who want multiple women and that way he doesn't commit adultery, and the women involved are treated equally.

Both sides are happy.He still loves you and will treat you just as he treats her, would you have preferred him sleeping with women on the streets and commiting sins.

Amira: that's his bloody choice not mine, believe me, I understand the circumstances made him marry her, after some time I understood and was ready to forgive, that was after he lied that it was just temporary and that she would soon go to her family.I finally come home to forgive only to find them in bed, and she is still here.

Kareem:Amira...(I angrily got up)
Amira:(anger) I got ran down by a car!I wished I died that night but now am happy that am alive, because I have found love again.(They all stood stunned)

Amira:I still love you to death Kareem but just as you have fallen for Asia,I have fallen for another man.My kind stranger.The Same man who ran me over.
Ali:are you okay?
Amira:am fine,he took me to the hospital.He cared for me like you never did Kareem,so am sorry but I can't stay in a painful marriage,my weak heart can't handle it.I wish I can stay because I still love you but I can't stay because for once,am choosing love myself more, and not deal with the pain.

Am sorry family but the divorce is final.I need to focus on my mental health,I won't risk that because of others.Allah said,we shouldn't harm ourselves, and staying in this marriage causes me to do that,so am sorry but I can't (Tears came down my face as I stared at him.he stared back with a pained expression)

I walked off ,my parents followed me.They hugged me and supported me.I felt so lucky.

Kareem's POV
She is leaving me,I knelt to the floor in my room.What have I done?The woman who was always by my side,the one who loved and sacrificed everything for me.

She is my everything and now I have lost everything.I should have never fallen for Asia but I did and now my Amira is leaving me.

Asia pulled me up.

Asia:Kareem,you ..
Kareem:(anger)This is all your fault! If you hadn't arrived in my life,I would have still been with my wife! You ruined my perfect marriage with her,I should have never fallen in love with you.I hate that am inlove with you. Just dissapear from my life ,Asia I don't ever want to see you again.

(Tears came down her face as she dashed out.I didn't care that I hurt her,all I cared about was that I hurt my Amira.I laid on the floor remembering our days together).