Honeymoon turned sour(preggers)

Amira's POV
Kabir and I are finally Married and enjoying our honeymoon.I laid in his arms as he laid on a cloth beside the sand.We were at the beach just enjoying the view of the ocean.

Suddenly I felt sick,I got off him and ran to puke.I felt his presence behind me, he was trying to help but he couldn't,I always wore a hijab so he couldn't hold my hair back.

He started rubbing my back till I was done .

Kabir:are you okay?
Amira:yes.
Kabir: you have been getting sick lately.
Amira: it's because maybe I ate something bad.
Kabir: yeah, come let's get you some coconut.

He took me to the coconut vendor, and we got some coconut.
Amira: Kabir
Kabir:yes.
Amira:am hungry,can I get some chocolate and tuna.
Kabir:tuna?

He looked at me as if I have two heads.

Kabir's POV
I was starting to get suspicious, she was constantly getting sick and eating wierd foods.These were all the symptoms Asia showed when she was once pregnant,but she had a miscarriage, which broke her.

Could Amira be pregnant,it has only been two weeks since we started laying around as husband and wife.She has yet to have her period.

Kabir: Amira, when was your last period?
Amira:I don't know,I have irregular periods, ever since.(she looked down)
Kabir:hey(I held her by the face) nobody is going to hurt you ever again.(she noded.I hugged her tightly)

Two more weeks passed and she showed more symptoms.Today was worse,as we arrived at the airport, she fainted.I rushed her to the hospital.

The doctor told us the news.
Doc: She is pregnant.(we looked at each other shocked.Amira smiled happily,I didn't rejoice yet because her symptoms showed on our first night.)

Kabir:how far along is she?
Doc:three months.(Amira froze just like me,Amira and I met barely three months ago, meaning she was already pregnant when she met me.)

Amira:but how didn't I notice it?
Doc:,it happens especially in your case and since you have issues with your womb.Were you injected some harmful drugs?
Amira:yes when I was raped.The drugs weakened me and made me high.

Doc:those drugs are no longer in your system,I did a check-up on you,but the drugs aren't there,but they have caused issues with your womb.You need to take extra care of yourself,you are most likely to loose your baby.

Amira's face turned cold.I held her hand as the doctor left.
Amira: Kabir..(tears filled her eyes)
Kabir:you won't loose your baby,I promise you.breathe dear.

She took in deep breaths.
Amira:so the baby is Kareem's?
Kabir: yeah,how do you feel?
Amira: confused,I don't know if I should feel happy or sad, because it's not yours.

Kabir: hey,as long as you are going to be a mother, that's what matters.comw here.

(I hugged get tightly.)
The next day,we went to Kareem's house.The moment of Truth.

Kareem and Asia came down.