All four one (United)

Third person POV
Amira:Just why did you do this?
Kabir:I didn't want to loose you,we are in the process of divorce as we speak .You have to understand,I thought she was dead.I met her during our wedding.I realized she was alive and Married to Kareem,I couldn't take it and ran away.

She then sent me a text and told to follow my heart, and that's what I did, because I married you Amira.We were meeting behind your back to initiate our divorce.So that we can both part ways and focus on our new loves.

Amira:you chose to sacrifice your love for me? Do you pity that much because of what Kareem did to me?

Kabir:no never,I love you with all my heart,I admit that if you nor Kareem were in our lives,we would have gotten back together,but you guys are and we love you guys .

Amira:no,we are in the way of your love.

She turned her back to us.
Amira:am so selfish.(Asia came to her)
Asia:no I am.
Kabir:no I am.

Kareem came to us
Kareem:no I am,I caused all this.
Amira: circumstances forced you to marry her.
Kareem:but circumstances didn't force me to sleep with her,if I let her go to her family,none of this would have happened .

Amira:you fell in love Kareem.I see the light in polygamy now.its not much but it's there.You wanted to share your love between two women.Thats what polygamy does for women.We are so many, and most of us do not find love because there aren't many men to give them love.Through polygamy which in Islam is limited to four, Every woman is fed love and is treated equally.They also get to me mothers.Polygamy is beautiful but it's not for me,I feel selfish because of that.

Kabir:you are not selfish, polygamy isn't for everyone,you forgot that, right after the polygamy verse,there is monogamy"if you can't treat all your wives equally,marry only one" as in marry only one woman, making monogamy more safer and also ideal .

Asia:Islam doesn't force it's members to do stuff that they can't do.Not only men can choose whether to be polygamous or not,women can too.They can ask for a divorce when they know they can't handle being in a polygamous marriage.Allah knows best,he wants the best for you and he will never force you to do something you can't.You got to have faith in him.

You are not selfish dear,you are cautious and you have decided to put your mental health first.Allah wants us to better ourselves before helping others .So you matter,sister .don't think about society, think about yourself and think about Allah.Allah will support you because he knows your intentions are good, because he knows it's for your well-being .

Kareem: They say, God helps those who help themselves,I now get it .I forced you into something you didn't want,that was selfish of me.

Amira:but you rectified your mistake,by letting me go .That day at the court.You earned my respect and my love back Kareem. Islam is indeed beautiful.

With that she lost consciousness.