Chapter Three

(warning there's smut & sorry this chapter is really long i couldn't stop writing lol)

I got into the arena at 6:20, looking at the ticket Jamie got me I was a little higher up this time. I got a drink and a soft pretzel from one of the concession stands and took my seat. The team as a whole had a phenomenal game, winning 7-4. Jamie got an assist which made me super happy. During the game I met Emmett Sproule's girlfriend, Hannah. Her and I got along really well, and she sat beside me for most of the game. After the game her and I waited together for the boys to come up. The two boys came walking up the stairs together.

"You played great, Jamie." I said to him as he wrapped me in a hug. "You do smell a bit though." I laughed.

"Well we'll get back to the hotel and I'll have a shower, but you'll have to deal with the smell for now." He said laughing. 

"I guess I can do that." I replied. 

"Oh, Emmett I want you to meet my girlfriend, Skyler." Jamie introduced us. He put one arm around my waist and I clasped mine on either side top of his shoulder that was closest to me. 

"Nice to meet you, Emmett." I greeted. 

"Nice to meet you too, Skyler." He said.

"Babe, I finally met another girlfriend, only took a season and a half." Hannah laughed. 

"Are you coming to the game tomorrow too?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we should sit together!" She suggested. 

"I'd like that." I agreed. We swapped numbers and said goodbye as the two of them walked away.

"We can leave to the hotel whenever. I told them, I'd be coming back with you and they didn't have to wait for me to get on the bus." Jamie said. 

"How'd you manage that?" 

"Well I used to excuse that Emmett gets to spend the night at Hannah's tonight." He laughed a little bit. 

"You sly guy." I said, as we intertwined fingers and started walking towards the exit and out to my car. 

"Oh I'm driving this time." He said, reaching out his hand for me to give him the keys.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"Because we're going to a corner store for snacks." He answered. I just laughed and handed him the keys. We both got into the car. "Jheez you're short!" He exclaimed as he tried to get in the seat that was all the way up and almost all the way forward. 

"I'm five feet tall! I need to reach the pedals some how! Plus I didn't expect you driving back or else I would've put the seat down and back." I defended myself, causing Jamie to chuckle. He pushed the start button and started driving, putting his elbow on the window sill of the door while that hand was on the wheel. God he looked so hot driving. I caught myself staring and quickly looked away before he could notice.

"What, you like what you see?" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I do, very much so." I smiled, leaning slightly over the console and kissing him on the cheek. We got to the convenience store and went inside. I grabbed a bottle of cherry coke and a bag of sweet chilli heat Doritos. Jamie grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion Ruffles and a sprite to drink. He then started walking through the aisles and found exactly what he was looking for. He pointed at the condoms on the shelf and looked back at me. I smiled at him and nodded. Did Jamie Drysdale just insinuate that we were going to have sex tonight? the butterflies erupted again in my stomach as he picked the package up and we started walking to the cash register. I tried to pay for it but Jamie hit my hand away before my hand could make it to the machine. We thanked the cashier and walked back out to the car, getting in and heading off to the hotel.