Chapter Fifteen

"Baby, it's time to wake up." I awoke to Jamie leaning over me in bed, I looked around, not recognizing the room I was in, before remembering we were at the Ryan's cottage.

"But I don't wanna." I said, turning around and burying my head in the pillow.

"I know baby, breakfast is ready though." He said, rubbing my back gently.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"If you say so, I'll be downstairs though." I groaned in a response, also just not ready for the chaos that would be endured. Jamie leaned over and kissed my head before walking out the door. I really didn't want to get up. I pulled my phone off the charger and started scrolling through TikTok. It only took a few minutes for the door to open again and Jamie to walk in.

"Baby, I thought you were going down to eat?" I said, without looking up from my phone.

"Well, how could we leave you up here all alone?" Except it wasn't Jamie. I jolted up as soon as I realized it was Charlie.

"Charlie? What are you doing in here?" I asked, making sure my bottom half was completely covered as I was only wearing underwear.

"Oh I just came to see how you were doing." He responded coming over to the bed and sitting on the edge.

"I'm fine, just not hungry." I said, trying to be dry to him to get him to leave. "Where's Jamie?" I asked.

"He's downstairs, I told them I was going to the washroom." He said. "Now I can come up here and do what I really want to."

"What's that?" I asked, kind of having an idea of where this was going. I wanted Jamie. I tried to scoot as far away on the bed as I could, but I was already on the edge.

"This." He said, now leaning all the way over and kissing me, and slid his hand down to touch my boob and butt before I could push him off, he just stared at me in response.

"Jamie!" I yelled, and immediately heard a plate crash and running up the stairs. The door swung open hard and Jamie stood in the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing, Charlie?" Jamie asked, his jaw clenched.

"Just trying to show her what she's missing." He responded, standing up from the bed. At this point almost everyone was standing behind Jamie as the door.

"What is going on here?" Jessa asked, coming behind Jamie.

"I'm trying not to throw Charlie into the fucking lake, that's what." Jamie responded.

"No I meant to Charlie, what did you do?" She asked, pushing past Jamie and getting close to Charlie, he didn't respond.

"Sky? What happened?" Jamie asked, his hands now clenched into fists by his side.

"Can you come here?" I asked softly. Jessa ran over and put her arms around me. "He touched me, and kissed me." I said into her neck.

"Jamie." Jessa said while holding me. Jamie nodded and walked over to Charlie, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and dragging him downstairs, the rest of the guys followed. Justin was the only one who stayed back with us, and closed the door behind.

"I'm sorry for ruining this." I said getting out of Jessa's grip.

"What do you mean you ruined this? And there's nothing to be sorry for, Sky." Jessa said.

"Yeah, this is most definitely not your fault, this was Charlie. We all figured he'd get over it but yesterday before you guys got here he was weirdly excited for you specifically to come. And throughout the day yesterday he kept staring at you too. Even after you guys went to bed he mentioned really weird comments about you multiple times. I'm sorry that we didn't catch it or stop him earlier." Justin said.