CHAPTER -3

I entered inside and got greetings from the staff to which I just gave them a nod

I entered inside and got greetings from the staff to which I just gave them a nod. I entered my cabin and sat on the chair. I was checking my files when there was a knock on cabin door. I reply 'come in' and Sasha,my PA entered inside. She greeted me,
"Good Morning mam."
At which I said, "Morning. What's my schedule for today?"
"Today you have 3 surgeries line up and at 4 you have appointments." She replied.
"Okay. Bring me the files of the surgeries."
"Ok". I opened my phone message maa that 'I might get late so don't wait for me at the dinner.'
I then read the files and made my way to the OT.
After 3 Hours,I cane out of the OT. And met with patients family and said, "The surgery was successful. He will wakeup in few hours. We'll shift him to the ward and then you can meet him."
"Thank you so much Dr.",the patient's wife said. I gave her a smile and went to my cabin .
And like this my whole day went. After performing the last surgery I came into my cabin and saw the time,10 pm. I sighed and took my labour coat and car keys and drove home.
I entered the hall and met arjun bhai doing something on his laptop. Hearing the opening of door,he looked at me and said,"you came." "Hmm." I replied hugging him.
"Okay eat the dinner and then sleep ok?" And kissed my forehead. I went to my room to freshen up and came down. I then had my dinner and lay on my bed. I soon drifted to sleep.

In morning, I woke up, got ready went to temple and then came and have my breakfast. I was having my breakfast when dadu called me, "Sona."
I looked at him and said, "Yes dadu?" "There's something we want to talk to you." I not at him and he continued,
"We have got a proposal for you for marriage." I looked at him in shock and said,"but dadu I don't want to get married now."
"I know bachha but we are not forcing you. We just want you to meet him and his family once and if you like him then only we will proceed." I sighed and said,"I need time to think about it." At which he smiled and nod. I then completed my breakfast and went to hospital. While driving I was just thinking about what dadu said, 'dadu is right. I should meet them after all there is no harm in meeting them right.'
Thinking about all this I don't know when I reached the hospital. I went inside my cabin and sasha told about my schedule. I don't have much surgeries today so I decided to go home and tell everyone about my decision.
At evening, I entered my home and saw dadu and papa sitting in there. Papa saw me and asked,"You're early today?" "Yeah don't have much surgeries so decided to come early." He nodded. I went to freshen up and came down and sat beside papa and kept my head on his lap.
This is the best feeling ever trust me.
He roamed his finger in my hairs and then suddenly I remembered to tell them about my reply. I stood up with the jerk and papa looked at me with worry and said,"princess are you alright?" "Yeah papa I'm. It's just O want you all to tell something." Everyone looked at me with curiosity as they came to know what ot was about. I took a deep breath and said," I'm ready to meet them." Everyone squealed at my statement and aditya bhai as always tease me by saying, "Finally teri shadi ho rhi h. Is ghar se ek bhoj hatega." He said by wiping his fake sweat. I whinned at him and turn to papa and said," papa dekhiye na bhai chida rhe h." Dad side hugged me and said to aditya bhai with a glare,"dare you tease my daughter." He then turned to me and kissed my forehead. Maa said," achha chalo ab sab dinner kar lete hai." We all were heading towards the table when dadu said,"you all go I'll came after informing them about our response." We nod at him and went to dining area. We were eating our dinner when dadu said,"they are coming tomorrow. Is that okay for you?" He said last part looking at me. "Let me ask my PA about it." I called sasha and asked my schedule. I then turned to them and said "I'm free after 5 tomorrow." "That's great then. And after all they're coming at 6 only." We nod at them and had our dinner with teasing well aditya bhai was teasing me. I then went to my room and thought about tomorrow and didn't know when I drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

So our couple is going to meet.

What are your thoughts about this chapter?

Do follow me on Instagram
Id: @ridhiwrts

Please do vote✨