CHAPTER -9

I entered inside the hall and saw everyone chatting

I entered inside the hall and saw everyone chatting. Mom looked at me and said,"you arrived? Go freshen up I'll heat dinner." She was about to go when I stopped her and said,"mom. Actually I had dinner." Dad frowned and said,"you had meeting today?" I took a seat and said,"no dad actually today I visited Sharma's so there I had my dinner with them." Maa said,"why so sudden visit? Is everything alright there?"
"Yeah mom everyone was fine except your daughter in law." Dadi asked,"what happened to her?" I said,"she was not well."
Mom said or should I say shouted,"and you didn't tell us. Above all you went alone there. I also wanted to meet my DIL." I was about to say something when ruhaan and siya said,"we also wanted to meet bhabhi." I said,"are calm down. Even I came to know today only that too in evening. And I was coming home so I decided to go there." They nodded and dadu said,"achha now let's sleep. It's getting late." We all nodded and went to our respective rooms.

It's been 2 days and Trishti is all well now. I went towards the dining table where everyone was sitting. We started having our breakfast. Mom said to dadi,"maa I was thinking that now that Trishti's health is well so today we should go to engagement shopping. What do you think?" "Yes even I was thinking. Today we'll go. But first we will ask them if they are ok with it or not." Mom nodded and dadi called maa(trishti's mother).

(One sided convo)
She said,"Radhe Krishn suman ji."
"Ji hum sab achhe hai what about you all?"
"Ji. Actually we were thinking that today we should go to engagement shopping. What you think? Is it ok with you all and Trishti?"
"Ok then we will go at 5."
"Ji,ji radhe Krishna."
After cutting the call dadi said,"they are ok. So we will go at 5 . And you come early today. I wamt you here by 4:30." Dadi said last sentence looking at me. I nodded and we had our breakfast.

(Time Skip)
At 4:45 I reached home. And we went to Infinity Mall. There we met with Sharmas. I took blessing of elders. But my eyes were searching for that one person. I was looking for her when shreya bhabhi said,"Jamai sa,the one you're searching for will be arriving soon. I nodded at her and was embarrassed. While everyone laughed at me. Then I heard the voice I've been waiting to hear. "RadheKrishna." We looked at her and I was stunned as she was looking beautiful as always. She bent to take blessings of mom and dadi and hugged siya.

She then came and stood near me and said,"hello"

She then came and stood near me and said,"hello". I replied her the same. Mom said,"Trishti and Abhi you both go and select the rings. Till then we will do our shopping." We nodded and made our way towards the jewellery store.

------------------------------------------------------

Abhi and Trishti went inside the store. The manager welcomed them and said,"welcome sir and mam. What would you like to  see?" Abhimanyu gave him a curt nod and said,"show us your best rings." The manager smiled and went to bring the rings. The manager came and showed them  the rings. They were seeing when a salesman came to show them more rings. He said to Trishti,"mam vese toh all the rings are looking good on your hand but these will look more good. If you want you can try them." Before Trishti could reply abhimanyu said,"she knows what to try, she will. And moreover I, her soon to be husband is there for ger to select the rings." He said while emphasizing 'husband'. The manager muttered a small apology and went from there. Trishti laughed and abhimanyu looked at her. She said,"OMG you look so cute when you are jealous." Abhi said,"han toh he was flirting with my soon to be wife. Abhimanyu Singh Rathore's wife. And you're only mine." Trishti smiled and said,"yes baba I'm yours only. Now let's select the rings everyone must be waiting for us." They nodded and selected the rings. They pay for the rings and make their way towards their family. 

They went to the shop where their families were. Reena said,"you both came? Come and see for yourselves also."

First Trishti was selecting her clothes then they will go for Abhimanyu's cloths. Meera showed Trishti a blue colour lehenga,"Trishti beta see. How's this?" "Trishti secretly lookes at Abhimanyu to ask him to which signed her ok. She said to Meera,"mom sorry but I didn't liked it much." "Oh that's alright. We'll see another one." They were checking when Siya said while showing her a white royal lehenga,"bhabhi how's this?" Trishti looked at Abhimanyu and signalled her to try. "yeah that's good. Can I try?" she said last sentence while looking at the salesgirl. She smiled and said"yeah sure mam. The trial room is that way." She took the lehenga and went with the salesgirl.
Soon Trishti came out of trial room. Abhimanyu was about to go to see her when Kalyani(abhi's dadi) said,"oye tu kitthe jaa rha hai?" "Dadi me vo trishti ko dekhne." "And who said you're seeing her. You'll see her on engagement day only." "Huh! Dadi please yaar just one glance." "No" she said with a glare. And everyone went to see the lehenga. Siya came out and teased abhimanyu by saying,"you know bhai ,bhabhi was looking so damn beautiful in that lehenga." While he just glared at her. They paid for her lehenga and went to see Abhimanyu's sherwani. He also brought lehenga of trishti's lehenga but made sure that they were twinning. Trishti was also not allowed to see abhimanyu in that sherwani for now. And like this they spent their whole day shopping and then they went to their respective house.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back!
First of all Thank you for cooperating with me.

And yeah this chapter also I wrote in 3 days. As I was not getting time to write.

Anyways, How was it?

Please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too
Id: @ridhiwrts

And on wattpad tooId: @ridhiwrts