CHAPTER-5

It's been 2 days since our marriage got fixed

It's been 2 days since our marriage got fixed. And today we are going to their house to fix the dates and as well as for lunch. I also informed about my marriage to Naina amd Amisha,my best friends.
FLASHBACK
I was sitting at our usual cafe. When nain and ami came. The sat  at the table where I was sitting.
(N- Naina
A-Amisha
(T-Trishti)
N- Now tell us why you called us.
T- Well hello to you too.
Ami giggled at my sarcastic reply while nain rolled her eyes.
A- Ok enough. Trishu on a serious note tell us what you want to say.
T- umm okay. I'm getting married.
"Ok WAIT WHAT!?!"
Everyone sitting at the cafe started staring at us like we were some wierdos. I gave them a awkard smile and turn towards them said,"guys calm down."
"When this happened?"
"Who is he?"
"How does he look?"
"What's his profession?"
"Kuch toh bol"
T- "arre tum dono bolne doge tabhi toh bolungi."
A-"Haha sorry bol tu."
T- "This all happened yesterday only and sab kuch itna jaldi hua ki tum dono ko bta nhi paai. And he is Abhimanyu Singh Rathore."
N- Abhimanyu, the business tycoon?!
T- yeah
N- woah babe you hit the jackpot
T -shutup it's nothing like that. But he is not that bad that those articles made him. He is good and even his family is so good especially his brother and sister.
A- look nain someone is in love
N - yeah I can smell love here.
T- Guys stop ok. And let's go I have surgery.
A- yeah let's go even my lunch break is going to over.
We left the cafe and went to our respective work.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Thinking about all this I  got ready. And went downstairs.

I saw my whole family all ready to go

I saw my whole family all ready to go. I, aditya bhai arjun bhai,bhabhi and pihu in one car whereas papa,maa,dadu and dadi in one. Soon we reached Rathore Mansion. I bent down and took blessings from all the elder. I then hugged siya and ruhaan. I looked everywhere to see his one glance when he was not in sight I sighed. I was lost in my thoughts when ruhaan said,"bhabhi aap jise dhundh rhe h vo bs aate hi honge." At which everyone laughed and I being embarassed just looked down. Aunty smacked ruhaan's arm and said,"don't tease her." We then went inside and took our seats. Elders were busy talking in themselves while I,siya and ruhaan were talking. We were talking when aunty said,"siya beta apni bhabhi ko ghr dikha do." "Haa bhabhi chalo." I looked at maa and she nod. I nod at siya and went with her.