CHAPTER - 10

Today's the day when Abhimanyu and Trishti are getting engaged

Today's the day when Abhimanyu and Trishti are getting engaged. Trishti was ready in her royal white attire.

She was sitting in front of mirror when door opened and her family entered

She was sitting in front of mirror when door opened and her family entered. She stood up and turned towards them. They all let out a gasp and suman came forward followed by reena with a platter of red chillies and a bowl from which smoke was coming. Suman took the red chillies in her hands and round 7 times in front of trishti and then pit them in the smoke. She took her ballaiyan and said,"Thu Thu Thu. Evil eyes stay away. You're looking so beautiful beta." Trishti smiled and said,"thank you dadi." One by everyone met her and aditya said in a teasing tone,"Finally you're looking like a girl today." To which trishti whined and said,"Bhaii. Arjun bhai see he is teasing me." Arjun smacked aditya's head and said with a glare while side hugging trishti,"dare you tease my sister." Aditya pout and said,"I'm also your brother bhai." Trishti and Arjun looked at each other and said in unison,"who said,you were adopted." While everyone burat out laughing, aditya sat with a pout. Trishti then said,"let's take a selfie." Reena said,"no you all take guest have arrived we have to go." Trishti pleaded and said,"maa please just one." Reena sighed and nodded and they clicked a family photo. Vijay patted her daughter's head and said,"we are going." Then he turned towards naina and amisha and said,"beta bring her down after sometime." While amisha said,"ji uncle."

There at the hall was standing abhimanyu in all his glory waiting impatiently for his tulip.

He let out a frustrated sigh and rudra said,"look someone is so impatient ro meet his soon to be wife

He let out a frustrated sigh and rudra said,"look someone is so impatient ro meet his soon to be wife." Abhimanyu shot him a glare and everyone stiffles their laugh. Soon the lights dimmed and there came Trishti. Abhimanyu was awestruck to see his jaan all ready to take his jaan(life) by her beauty. She looked up at him and a red hue appeared on her cheeks as she felt his intense gaze upon her. She quickly lowered ger gaze due to shyness. His trance was broken when she came near him. He forwarded his hand to her which she took shyly.

They were standing beside each other on the stage when he leant near her ear and whispered,"jaan lene kya irada hai kya biwi." She blushed and said,"Well, if my beauty has that effect on you, I might need to start carrying a warning label!"
To which he said,"Haha, I guess I better watch out for you then! Your charm might just steal my heart!" She blushed and looked down while smiling. He said,"hayee this blush of yours." This made her blush more.
Ruhaan said loudly,"yaar you both can talk later. Let's exchange the rings first." They nodded while embarrassing each other. Shreya and Siya brought the rings and they exchanged their rings. Everyone clapped while they were looking at each other with a different emotion.
Abhimanyu said,"Congratulations Soon to be Mrs. Rathore." Trishti smiled and said,"congratulations to you too Mr. Rathore." They smiled at each other. They came out of their trances when they heard clearing of throat. They saw their whole family with a teasing smile. "Are you both done. If yes then should we click photos?" They both nodded embarassed. They took a family photo. After that rudra and sahil came and said,"hello bhabhi." Trishti being confused said,"hii." Sahil said,"well he won't introduce us to you so we thought to introduce ourselves to you." Trishti smiled and they continued,"well myself Rudra and he is Sahil. We're your husband's best friends." Abhimanyu saud,"and who said that you both are my best friends?" They put their hands on their hearts and sahil said dramatically,"did you see rudra as soon as bhabhi came he forgot us." Trishti blushed while Abhimanyu shot him a glare. They went from there and abhimanyu said,"don't mind them. They are nonsense." Trishti looked at him and said,"that's alright." They were talking when Naina and Amisha came said,"hello jiju." Abhimanyu said them "hii" and they continued,"well you must be confused right. Let us introduce ourselves." Amisha said,"hum aapki saalis. Myself Amisha and she is Naina." Abhimanyu nodded and Naina said,"by the way jiju, you still have time. If you want you can run from this marriage." "Well thank you for you suggestion but I am happy with this marriage." Amisha shrugged and said,"as your wish. But then don't tell us that we didn't warn you." Trishti said,"if you both are done then leave. There are other people also that are waiting."
Naina said,"ha ha jaa rhe hai." And they went from there.

Soon all the guest went and now the families were having dinner. After dinner,it was time for them to proceed their respective house.
Trishti and abhimanyu were standing near the car when abhimanyu kissed her cheeks. Trishti gasped and said while looking here and there,"koi dekh leta toh?" Abhimanyu said,"kisi ne nhi dekha. Koi hai hi nhi." "Pakka?" Abhimanyu nodded. Trishti pointed at his left and he turned his face in that direction. As soon as he turned his face in that direction she kissed his cheeks. Abhimanyu dramatically put his hand on the cheek on which she kissed and said,"Haw, you shameless. You're kissing secretly." "Aree what's the matter of shame when you are kissing your own husband." Abhimanyu pulled her closer and said,"achha ji. Then I'll also kiss you that too without any shame." Trishti shrugged her shoulders and said,"then do. Who has stopped you?" Abhimanyu said,"achha ji. To ye lo." And he then placed his lips on hers.

After a minute when he felt that she is breathless he left her. She was giving a tough competition to a tomato. She hid her face in his chest and he hugged her. She looked at him and said,"achha now go. It's already late. And message me when you reach." Abhimanyu nodded and kissed her forehead. Soon their families came and they went to home.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it??

Please do vote✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

Follow me on instagramId: ridhiwrts